- "These cars have a great selection the are great on gas mileage it seems like a luxury ride without all the extra thousands of dollars. " in 29 reviews
- "okay so here goes... mazda was my first car and i didnt like her at first but i fell in love and named her stephany :(" in 17 reviews
- "My mom has a cx-9 and after 2 years it still smells and feels brand new, I love her car its so fancy" in 9 reviews
- "Being in college an hour away from home, I knew I needed to find something with good gas mileage because I would be tempted to visit my family very often." in 7 reviews
- "Held its value amazingly, drove zippy like a small car but didn't feel like I was in a tiny car, great gas mileage, never a mechanical issue in 6yrs of driving." in 7 reviews
I drive a 2007 mazda 5 and would not purchase the model again. For it being a reasonably new vehicle, we have spent thousands of dollars on repairs for failed parts (ie. transmission) and it's to the point where we are always unsure of whether it is okay to drive.
I've only ever owned Mazda vechiles and i love them. The only down side is that they sit really low to the ground and they are basically made of all plastic so if you find yourself stuck or in need of a tow, finding somewhere to latch on is very difficult.
Mazda is definitely no tesla. But it gets me to where I want to be. I love how over the course of time, Mazda continues to innovate and look for ways to make it feel like you're driving a posh, high end car. My experience with my new car has been a joy so far
I was impressed with the customer service I got from Mazda when I was purchasing my car. They walked me through everything, answered any questions I had. I love my car and will always stick with Mazda. I definitely would recommend a Mazda car to anyone.
I have owned two Mazdas in my lifetime. I have nothing bad to say about either model. One being a Mazda 3, and the other a Mazda 626. Both in white. Both high miles, low maintenance. The ONLY problem I have is pricing. Everything is so damned high.
My Mazda 2 is small easy to find parking anywhere, spacious inside, the seats fold down for me to fill it up to the max, people get impressed & Shocked when they see how much I can actually put in it for a little car.
it is comfortable, great on gas!
it is comfortable, great on gas!
Definitely the best car that we have ever had, durable, family friend, smart, great speakers and so much more. We took this car on a holiday that included unpaved roads that were very rocky and this car was so awesome! Overall I am very satisified:)
I currently drive a Mazda 3. The car runs and handles generally very well but unfortunately I've been having issues with electrical and it has a hard time keeping battery in cold-weather. I have had it in many times and still can't be figured out?
I currently own a Mazda3 GT 2010 and it is by far the most reliable car I have ever driven. its features are great and the pickup is fantastic when merging onto the highway from lower speeds. Aside from the incredibly uncomfortable seats in the front, I really love this car. If they improve their seats, I will definitely buy a second one.
I have a Mazda 3 with skyactiv. It's a great car and very reliable. Only downside is the back doesn't have much room for passengers. I have 2 kids in car seats in the back and it's hard to use a rear facing seat and have leg room in the front. Even my forward facing son has minimal leg room in the back when my husband is driving.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos