BY MAZDA

CC S.
Ottawa , ON
I purchased a used Mazda 3, 3 years ago. Aside from routine maintenance and upkeep, I have not had to complete any major repairs. I still love the car! It is a sport edition, manual gears, heated seats, and automatic everything else. It has relatively good gas mileage. Although, my summer tires get better mileage than my winter tires.
Eve C.
Guelph, ON
I bought a used 2003 Mazda Protege. Rust is a huge issue with these cars, but it gets me from point A to B, has great safety features for its year, is comfortable, decent sound system, and has really great mileage. I'd buy another newer Mazda in the future and next time I'd take more steps to rust proof preventatively.
Ingrid L.
Nice car (Mazda proteté). It's been 12 years since I have it, and it's still running.

I'd grade it better, but I have to complain with their after-sale service. The first years, alternator broke 3 times withing the same 12 months; they kept replacing it with rebuilt parts until I became angry. This made me loose time and money. Also, they don't provide courtesy cars before 3 hours they've been working on your car. Money loss again.

Also, the car is rusted a lot even thouhg I treated it with oil.

It was a good and generally reliable car, but I wouldn't buy from Mazda again because of their policies.
Kimberly B.
Dundas
Love my 4 door with hatch. Peppy comfortable car with lots of bells and whistles. Love the easy to use dash GPS. The maintenance function on the screen is super useful although a little difficult to navigate. The consolé storage is a little awkward to access but the extra USB ports are handy.
Trina L.
Plaster Rock, NB
Hate this Car I have to keep replacing Brakes, rotors and wheel bearings. There is always something wrong with it and the parts are hard to get and more expensive then parts for other cars. I will not buy another Mazda and unless you can afford to have it in the garage often, keep looking
Nina C.
Red deer , AB
I love our Mazda 5... we have big family and it just works for us. I drive it every so often only because we have two cars. But Mazda drives really smooth and nice. I really do love my Mazda. I am not a mechanic but so far I had no major issues to have to report anything bad with the car.
Jamie A.
Henderson, NV
My Mazda was brand new & working perfectly until someone read ended me. It drives smooth & accelerates pretty quickly and looks amazing on the outside too! my Mazda 3 2014 looks like it's black with blue sparkles! I'd probably buy another Mazda in the future!!
Ryan D.
Alberta
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
This is the first car I've ever purchased in 2012 and I still have her today 🚙 I drove across country in her 3 times and she's never let me down. Amazing gas mileage, and I've found all the Mazda dealerships that I've been to are incredibly nice and helpful :). Zoom zoom
Rachel M.
Dawson Creek, BC
I researched for months before I bought my first car. The winner was a silver, sporty, Mazda Tribute. It felt like I could drive it anywhere, yet was small enough I was comfortable to drive it in the city. Seven years old and still going strong. So reliable, so worth it.
Jaime P.
North Vancouver, BC
I ADORE my Mazda 3, and would most definitely buy another when my current one gets too old. They have the best turning radius, are gas efficient and are so smooth to drive. my Mazda 3 was my first new off the lot car, and I would totally recommend it as a great investment!
Mary M.
Wallingford, CT
What kind of Mazda do you have?
Coya  .
Atlanta, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who loves Mazda?
Jennifer H.
Prairieville, LA
Do you think that Mazdas are reliable family vehicles?
Sorrae A.
Washington, DC
What's your favorite model?
Kelsey B.
What's your favorite model of Mazda?