BY MAZDA

Rachel S.
Calgary, AB
Love my car!! I've been in two accidents in this car and the fact that I drove a Mazda and it protected me perfectly means I'm a customer for life. It's priced well, has great speed and comfort and all their cars look great. I love the style, my car looks great on the inside and the outside. The features are amazing, the USB ports for charging your phone and allowing auxiliary abilities, and the amazing speaker system make this the car of my dreams!!
Phoebe B.
Delta, BC
Just purchased the new CX9 in the summer. Although I had to wait over a month to receive my car, it was all worth the wait! I love the new design; sleek and clean lines. It looks very similar to the Audi Q7 without the hefty price tag of an Audi. This is my family's 3rd Mazda car.. We love their excellent customer service and best of all, they are really reliable Japanese cars.
cammra n.
Traverse City, MI
My Mazda. where do I begain. I own a Mazda cx7. it's a 4 door auto and manual. when I saw it in the lot I knew that's the one I wanted. I was 8 months pregnant with our first child and knew I couldn't have my fast sports car anymore. I went for my wild crazy 20 year old that loved fast car and fun. To a mother who knew I would never put her baby in that car. so I wanted a sport mini van.
This is 2 row seating total of 5 people. large open to rest of car trunk. great heat and speakers. drives smooth. I recommend highly
Kelly L.
Middle Sackville , NS
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have a Mazda 5 that I've owned for a year and a half. I absolutely love this car! 6 passenger with hatchback is great. I love the extra row of seats in the back, but if I don't need them I can fold them down for extra trunk storage. This car gets amazing gas mileage. Handles well in any driving condition. It's the luxuries of a van in a car. Great family vehicle!!
Jill T.
I've had my Mazda for almost 2 years. It is my first new car, which I Leased, and the process was very easy. For a compact sedan, and being a base model, it feels anything but. It is very roomy, smooth driving and has everything needed and more, with power windows, doors and remote entry, Bluetooth. For a payment under $300 a month you get a lot of car for your buck
Melissa M.
Hamilton, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
We had a Mazda 5 for a while and loved it! It was like a van but get the gas mileage of a car. Never had any problems with breakdowns or anything of the sort, but sometimes the gears didn't always want to shift when they were supposed to, which was a bit of an issue. I was really sad when a lady T-boned us and totaled our car, but thankfully we were all safe!
Jennifer B.
I have always driven a larger van but for fuel economy I decided to get something smaller. The Mazda 5 fits the bill for my daily driving. It seats 7 so the whole family fits in and when I am working all the seating folds down giving me full access to the spacious hatch area for my equipment. The sliding doors and the bucket seats give me the convenience and feel of a van while getting the gas mileage of a small car. Awesome car. Awesome price. I have yet to find a con with it.
Crystal T.
I love my Mazda Protege, it's an older car but all I've done to it is change oil and timing belt. It's a wonderful car and good on gas. I wouldn't recommend it if you are looking for a powerful car though, I have a 2.0 engine so it's not too bad but it's not meant to be a quick car. However it is very very reliable and very spacious! 2 thumbs up!
Sergio V.
Toronto
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I am always try to be positive when things however has limit. When the car is brand new and up to a year no problems. And after that the problems start. And it is not only my situation that happened but to others as well. The resale value of the car after 3-4 years is much lower comparing to others. They are also weak in regards to rusting.
Caitlin S.
I have a 2015 CX-5 and I love it. It is so much fun to drive and is very comfortable. I've had numerous people sit in the back seat and they have commented on how roomy it is as well.
When I go to have my car serviced I'm always treated very nicely at the dealership and kept up to date with what needs to be done to maintain the vehicle
Mary M.
Wallingford, CT
What kind of Mazda do you have?
Coya  .
Atlanta, GA
Who loves Mazda?
Jennifer H.
Prairieville, LA
Do you think that Mazdas are reliable family vehicles?
Sorrae A.
Washington, DC
What's your favorite model?
Kelsey B.
What's your favorite model of Mazda?