BY MAZDA

Alexis P.
Gatineau
I have driven a few Mazda 3s in my driving experience, I have owned a 2004 Mazda 3 2.3L, driven my dad’s 2009 2L, his 2010 hatchback 2.5L and I bought myself a 2016 2L Skyactiv hatchback. I have driven a lot of vehicles in my life like Hyundai, Toyota, Ford, Dodge, Chevrolet, Honda and Mercedes-Benz. I always loved the Mazda 3 cars ever since 2004 even if the older ones used to rust but I love them they are a dream to drive, perfect on gas, good acceleration and perfect handling! I rustproof mine just in case of anything but you always should to every vehicle you buy too. I have put 30 000km on it since May 2016 and I love every meter that I drive this car! I plan on modifying it since there are a lot of mods you can do and they don’t look ricey either. The only drawback of this generation (I’m not sure the 2018s do have this) it’s the paint on these are extremely easy to chip especially in the front so I strongly recommend you if you buy it new to put a protector from factory or by another company even a ceramic coating on it because it’s the only thing that I regret in buying this car. Since I’m a car guy if I would have the money I would’ve bought the GT version with the bigger engine and the HID headlights.
Andrea B.
I purchased my CX5 in 2013. So far so good. It handles well and I love the "turbo boost". We've driven it 2000 miles (twice) on a long trip and not only did it make the journey safely, it was comfortable and smooth. The gas mileage is great too! I have over 120000 km on this beast and it's in as good shape as it was the day I brought it home.
Sara S.
Monterrey, Mexico.
I think Mazda is one of the nicest brands on the market. As far as customer service goes I do think they should have more centers because there are not so many, at least in Mexico and they are far. I always say my first car will be a Mazda.
Crystal A.
Kanata, ON
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I loved my Mazda Protege - she died at 297,000 KM, but had very few issues throughout her lifetime. Besides ball joints and rusting, the build and quality of the parts used were supreme. We replaced her with a Kia though, as the pricing of Mazdas is about $10,000 higher than the comparable vehicle with Kia. They really have to solve their rusting issue, as I see much newer models already rusting out - this should not be an issue, and they have to be tested on Canadian roads or at least have salt tests to correct this major issue. The sales people are rude and REALLY pushy, so you have to go in knowing your numbers and facts before they try to wheel and deal you. The one dealership had a super sale on for one night...and their pricing was $5000 higher than the MSRP!
Lisa H.
Chalkstone Way, Haverhill
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I am absolutely in love with my 2013 Mazda 3!!! It is the perfect size and has great mileage. The car is so quiet and it fits me perfectly. I have a full package and the only thing missing is a sun roof but it is still an amazing car without that! The only complaint o have about the company is the staff at my local Mazda dealership. Sometimes they can be a little rude and I would much rather deal with friendlier staff. Not all of them are this way but some are and it takes away from the experience at the dealership. Other than that I love my car and I would not trade it for anything!
Symone S.
I own a 2014 Mazda CX5 that I`ve had for 3 years now and I absolutely love this vehicle. I have 2 kids in car seats and wanted something with enough room, yet not too big. I have tons of trunk space for luggage, strollers and groceries and this car is great on gas mileage. Would definitely recommend and have nothing negative to say about this car!!
Alessandra E.
Waterloo
I have a 2010 Mazda 3 Grand Touring Elite. With all upgrades, including the bose 10 speaker surround system. The car is a 2.5l so it takes quite a bit of gas. But the interior and sound are amazing. The car has good pick up acceleration and does well on highways, but seems to fair poorly in short distances. Additionally maintenance is regular. And the car can't be cleaned fully at an automatic wash so it needs good cleaning
Teddy R.
Vancouver
We bought a Mazda 3 hatchback 2006 new and are still driving it. It came with a lot of bells and whistles that I love like windschiled wipers on sensor so they adjust to the amount it is raining and lights that go on and off automatically.. It gets good gas miledge and has excellent pickup. Mazda's saying is "Zoom Zoom" and I think that is a good slogan for the car. Even at it's current age, we are still really happy with it!
Rebecca P.
Kingston, ON
When i first bought my Mazda 3 hatchback I loved it. It had a great sunroof, and lots of hatch space. The downside is the backseat is really small and when you add a baby car seat into that backseat it gets quite squishy. Also kind of bad for rust spots around the door frames. But I have never had an issue with the drive or getting it to start so that is a major plus. Just wished it had more space.
Sabrina S.
Kelowna, BC
My boyfriend drives a B4000 which is comparable to the Ford Ranger. It's a tiny little truck with suicide doors in the back and a long truck bed. It's not a good vehicle for more than two people. We have to force our groceries in the back and our yellow lab barely has any room when we take him to the vet or the dog park. If you have a large pet or even if you do a lot of errands with a B4000, you're going to need a canopy. The vehicle itself is okay but we have some serious clutch issues and the breaks squeak. It's only 8 years old!
Mary M.
Wallingford, CT
What kind of Mazda do you have?
Coya  .
Atlanta, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who loves Mazda?
Jennifer H.
Prairieville, LA
Do you think that Mazdas are reliable family vehicles?
Sorrae A.
Washington, DC
What's your favorite model?
Kelsey B.
What's your favorite model of Mazda?