BY MAZDA

Elaine G.
Yorktown Hts, NY
This is my third Mazda 6 and I love it so much. The drive is perfect and fun. It has a sleek style and I have received many compliments. My favorite was my first one which was black cherry. Loved that color and wish they would bring it back. I would get another 6. My favorite car, even more than my Acura.
Tracie V.
Palos Heights, IL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
They were wonderful to deal with when I leased my car. The person that helped me was really patient, and even made sure I wasn't getting extra things that I didn't necessarily need/want. He never once tried to oversell me on things, and even checked back with me the week after I bought the car to see if I had any questions.
Danielle H.
I had a Mazda 626 when I was 17 I loved the vehicle because it was very sporty looking 4-door vehicle it fit 5 people comfortably the only problem I had is that the transmission ended up going out after a couple of years I don't think they make this vehicle anymore but I probably wouldn't purchase it again
Jennifer H.
Knoxville, TN
I have owned a Mazda 6 and a Tribute, used, and loved them dearly! The only reasons why I parted with them is because the first I needed something bigger, then I needed a car with AWD. Both my Mazdas were incredibly reliable and didn't have a single thing wrong with them. I'm hoping to get a CX-9 next!
Rachele E.
Broussard, LA
I currently drive a mazda and wouldnt trade it for anything other than my dream car which is a Genesis. As a car dealer Ive never seen anyone go wrong with choosing Mazda. Always super speedy with no lag time and parts and service are always easy to find and inexpensive. Ive never seen a custumer who has purchased a Mazda be upset.
Courtni T.
Chesapeake , VA
I LOVE MY MAZDA! I have a 2003 Mazda 6. Yes it's a it older but it's a great car. She's very reliable and has the sporty look that I love. I've had a great experience with the people that work at Mazda they are very helpful and friendly. I will definitely consider another Mazda when this one goes!
Desirae O.
Corp Christi, TX
I love my Mazda sport i3. It was/is the first car I ever bought by myself as a college student and I don't regret it. It's a 2011, and I get a good 33-35 miles per gallon. It hasn't broken down on me yet (cross my fingers). I made the decision on this particular vehicle because of the reviews and the quality.
We have the Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring and we absolutely love this crossover sports utility vehicle. It so sport, and yet it looks like a luxury car. We get compliments on our car all of the time. I love the three rows, and we are able to fit our family of 6 in a car that runs well and is very stylish!
Jessica B.
Fresno, CA
Love my Mazda 3. I went from having my first car being a Pontiac, to a couple of different Toyotas. I always thought I'd be a Toyota driver because of how much I loved their vehicles but not after switching to my Mazda. With it being a new car it obviously has high end upgrades, & drives flawlessly
Jessica W.
Glendale, AZ
I have a 2012 Mazda3 that I bought used from a dealership and I love it. I drive it everyday to work and have taken it on a couple long road trips. I have not had any issues so far except for regular maintenance. I love the dolphin blue color and the integrated GPS. It also has pretty good speakers and nice heated seats and a sunroof/moonroof. Definitely a reliable and easy to drive car! Easy to park too!
Mary M.
Wallingford, CT
What kind of Mazda do you have?
Coya  .
Atlanta, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who loves Mazda?
Jennifer H.
Prairieville, LA
Do you think that Mazdas are reliable family vehicles?
Sorrae A.
Washington, DC
What's your favorite model?
Kelsey B.
What's your favorite model of Mazda?