- "These cars have a great selection the are great on gas mileage it seems like a luxury ride without all the extra thousands of dollars. " in 29 reviews
- "okay so here goes... mazda was my first car and i didnt like her at first but i fell in love and named her stephany :(" in 17 reviews
- "My mom has a cx-9 and after 2 years it still smells and feels brand new, I love her car its so fancy" in 9 reviews
- "Being in college an hour away from home, I knew I needed to find something with good gas mileage because I would be tempted to visit my family very often." in 7 reviews
- "Held its value amazingly, drove zippy like a small car but didn't feel like I was in a tiny car, great gas mileage, never a mechanical issue in 6yrs of driving." in 7 reviews
I have a 2005 Mazda 6 that has 140k miles and still going strong. I love it!
Every car I have ever owned has been. Mazda. Well made and last a long time.
Good quality vehicles for reasonable price. safe travel and low maintenance.
I loved my Mazda, the cars are great on gas, very stylish and built to last.
Love this brand, I had a mazda 6 2006 and worked perfect, very reliable car
I have a Mazda 3 and I love it. Will consider getting another in the future
My Mazda 3 has great gas mileage, very sturdy car, and really well designed
I love my Mazda 6 2006, the best car I've owned good on gas great handling.
Love my Mazda run great, love the way it looks, love how great it is on gas
Some Mazda r nice and some r up to date but barely . I just love the rx 7 .
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos