- "These cars have a great selection the are great on gas mileage it seems like a luxury ride without all the extra thousands of dollars. " in 29 reviews
- "okay so here goes... mazda was my first car and i didnt like her at first but i fell in love and named her stephany :(" in 17 reviews
- "My mom has a cx-9 and after 2 years it still smells and feels brand new, I love her car its so fancy" in 9 reviews
- "Being in college an hour away from home, I knew I needed to find something with good gas mileage because I would be tempted to visit my family very often." in 7 reviews
- "Held its value amazingly, drove zippy like a small car but didn't feel like I was in a tiny car, great gas mileage, never a mechanical issue in 6yrs of driving." in 7 reviews
I love my Mazda and the guys at the dealership were great! You should test drive one.
Love my Mazda 3 I got it ten years ago for graduation and it still runs like a champ!
I have a mazda 3 and i love it very safe and confortable, its economic whit gas also!
Mazda's are great cars. Reliable and have not had any major problems with my Mazda 3.
Love my CX-9. It handles great, has good gas mileage, and looks good inside and out.
My first car was a Mazda. I drove the crap out of that thing. Lots of good memories.
Love my mazda! I do think I paid too much for it but would buy it again if I had to.
I had a Mazda 6 as my first car and loved it but I wish it got better gas mileage
Love my car! Great mom has and the engine is beautiful. So convenient for everyday!
My Mazda has stayed in such great condition since 2003! Mazdas are fantastic cars.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos