- "These cars have a great selection the are great on gas mileage it seems like a luxury ride without all the extra thousands of dollars. " in 29 reviews
- "okay so here goes... mazda was my first car and i didnt like her at first but i fell in love and named her stephany :(" in 17 reviews
- "My mom has a cx-9 and after 2 years it still smells and feels brand new, I love her car its so fancy" in 9 reviews
- "Being in college an hour away from home, I knew I needed to find something with good gas mileage because I would be tempted to visit my family very often." in 7 reviews
- "Held its value amazingly, drove zippy like a small car but didn't feel like I was in a tiny car, great gas mileage, never a mechanical issue in 6yrs of driving." in 7 reviews
I love my Mazda. Best car I've ever owned. Never had any problems and don't expect to.
I have a CX-5 and I love my car!! The blind sot monitor and back up camera are amazing
I have a Mazda cx3 and I'm obsolutely obsessed, it drives amazing and is so comfortable
The best car. This car is fast, comfortable and all good. I used every day, and I love.
We own 2 mazdas and we love them. So reliable. Great gas mileage. Never had any issues.
Great, reliable family vehicle. Works great! I love my cx-9 and the third row seating!!
I have had this car for years and has been with this brand for years. I really love it.
The first car I ever bought for myself was my 2013 Mazda 3. Awesome car. No complaints!
I own a Mazda 6. Had it for 8 years. It's been an awesome car! Great on gas, no issues.
Mazda 3 is a great ride. Very smooth and reliable. Great for road trips! Lots of space
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos