- "These cars have a great selection the are great on gas mileage it seems like a luxury ride without all the extra thousands of dollars. " in 29 reviews
- "okay so here goes... mazda was my first car and i didnt like her at first but i fell in love and named her stephany :(" in 17 reviews
- "My mom has a cx-9 and after 2 years it still smells and feels brand new, I love her car its so fancy" in 9 reviews
- "Being in college an hour away from home, I knew I needed to find something with good gas mileage because I would be tempted to visit my family very often." in 7 reviews
- "Held its value amazingly, drove zippy like a small car but didn't feel like I was in a tiny car, great gas mileage, never a mechanical issue in 6yrs of driving." in 7 reviews
Es una de las marcas mas seguras, comodas, accesibles, de buen diseño y mas para la mujer
I have a Mazda 3 and I love it! Reliable and inexpensive to repair and replace any parts.
Never any problems with our car. maitenence is easy and we have been happy with our van.
Estos autos me encantan, son muy bonitos, accesibles, de buena calidad, los recomiendos.
I drive a Mazda MPV minivan, and it is the perfect vehicle to get around with my 3 kids!
I have a 2009 Mazda 3 and i like my car a lot. It's good on gas and it's not a big car.
I currently drive a Mazda Mpv and love it i love how well it handles and all the space
Love my MazdaSpeed3. No problems over the last 4 years of having it **fingers crossed**
We recently bought a Mazda CX9 and we love it. Great vehicle, affordable and reliable.
Love my Mazda3! Small affordable car and great on gas! Everything is perfect about it.!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos