- "These cars have a great selection the are great on gas mileage it seems like a luxury ride without all the extra thousands of dollars. " in 29 reviews
- "okay so here goes... mazda was my first car and i didnt like her at first but i fell in love and named her stephany :(" in 17 reviews
- "My mom has a cx-9 and after 2 years it still smells and feels brand new, I love her car its so fancy" in 9 reviews
- "Being in college an hour away from home, I knew I needed to find something with good gas mileage because I would be tempted to visit my family very often." in 7 reviews
- "Held its value amazingly, drove zippy like a small car but didn't feel like I was in a tiny car, great gas mileage, never a mechanical issue in 6yrs of driving." in 7 reviews
I love my Mazda 6! its big enough for my family and stylish enough I still love driving it!
I currently drive a 2007 Mazda 3 and I love it. I hope I can continue to purchase Mazda's!
Both of our cars are Mazda. We have had no problems with them, and love the gas mileage.
I have a 2006 Mazda 3 and I love my Mazda! It it so reliable and gets great gas mileage!
I have a Mazda three and I absolutely love it. It is the best car that I have ever owned.
We got loaned a car while ours was being serviced. Driving it on the freeway was awesome.
I currently oen a mazda 6 that i have had for 5 years and its the best car i have owned.
The Miata is s great car. It's a quintessential sports car. They hand great and are quick
Really good brand i have a cx-9 and i haven't had problems with the car it rins super good
Mazda are a beautiful car! Sporty and fun looking but still family featured and economy!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos