BY MAZDA

Kelly S.
Had my car for a couple of years, and it's starting to give me so many problems. As soon as one problem is fixed, another one starts. Over time, I've had to replace the battery, the engine, had to take it in for minor repairs many many times, and the key CONSTANTLY gets stuck in the ignition. I've never wrecked the car, and I treat it like a child, so I don't know what the issue is. However, i would agree that Mazdas tend to feel pretty safe and sturdy.
Alyssa G.
I have always leased cars every since I got my license. My third car was a Mazda 3 and I LOVED it! When my lease was up on my Mazda I decided to buy a brand new Mazda 3. I have had it for over a year now and I am still as in love with it as the day I got it. The car is sleek, safe, and came at a reasonable price!
Kait K.
Pensacola, FL
I have owned my car for 6 years now and I have NEVER had issues with it. I strap my paddle board to the top of it and drive to the beach all the time. I love my car and I will have it for a lot longer I'm sure.
Michelle H.
WAXAHACHIE, TX
I fell in love with the Mazda brand when I used a Mazda rental for several months while my company car was being fixed. When I went to purchase my next car, I went straight to Mazda! Great value over time, amazing milage ratio, and of course all the bells and whistles! We love it more than my husband's BMW!
Tabitha M.
Tavares, FL
We've had a Mazda car for 8 years now and it is still holding strong. No MAJOR work has been needed and we've done about 4 cross country road trips in it. It still looks pretty brand new actually. This is a very recommendable make of cars and we will definitely be upgrading to another Mazda when the time comes.
Cristin B.
Mount Royal, NJ
I currently have a Mazda 3, an upgrade from the Mazda Protégé I bought used and drove for 6 years. I've been very happy with both Mazda cars I've own, and I thoroughly enjoyed having a Mazda CX-5 as a rental for a week while traveling on business. In my experience they are very reliable and fun to drive cars.
Lindsey T.
Dubois , PA
I bought a 2014 Mazda 6 about 5 months ago and I absolutely love it! I needed a new car because my two door was not working well with a baby but I'm very picky about what I drive. it took me two years to find one I liked....and I sure am glad it was the Mazda! it's sporty and stylish but still has plenty enough room for my daughter and all of her stuff. gets great gas mileage. drives smoothly. we named her Maizy the Mazda :)
Kristin E.
I had a Mazda for my first car, in practically new condition. Maybe a year or so old, but this car ZOOMED. The gas mileage was fantastic, & it was a car with speed. The only down fall was the fact it was horrible in the winter & so light weight it was slide around with any sort of wind! I had a Mazda 3.
Jennifer H.
Knoxville, TN
I have owned a Mazda 6 and a Tribute, used, and loved them dearly! The only reasons why I parted with them is because the first I needed something bigger, then I needed a car with AWD. Both my Mazdas were incredibly reliable and didn't have a single thing wrong with them. I'm hoping to get a CX-9 next!
Tim B.
It's actually my fiance car but a lot of research went into making the decision. She tested the rogue, tiguan, and the crv. Mazda was rated cheapest to own and maintain and we couldn't pass up the price. We got the grand touring edition and it is nice! Leather heated seats boss audio sun roof. AWD is awesome in the snow and it gives me peace of mind knowing she's safe. 4 instead of five stars because the navigation sucks. Can't input address or destination while driving and kinda lags. Also the suspension is stiff. So it's fun to drive but for long trip it makes you sore.
Mary M.
Wallingford, CT
What kind of Mazda do you have?
Coya  .
Atlanta, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who loves Mazda?
Jennifer H.
Prairieville, LA
Do you think that Mazdas are reliable family vehicles?
Sorrae A.
Washington, DC
What's your favorite model?
Kelsey B.
What's your favorite model of Mazda?