- "These cars have a great selection the are great on gas mileage it seems like a luxury ride without all the extra thousands of dollars. " in 29 reviews
- "okay so here goes... mazda was my first car and i didnt like her at first but i fell in love and named her stephany :(" in 17 reviews
- "My mom has a cx-9 and after 2 years it still smells and feels brand new, I love her car its so fancy" in 9 reviews
- "Being in college an hour away from home, I knew I needed to find something with good gas mileage because I would be tempted to visit my family very often." in 7 reviews
- "Held its value amazingly, drove zippy like a small car but didn't feel like I was in a tiny car, great gas mileage, never a mechanical issue in 6yrs of driving." in 7 reviews
I like my car it is just very old but it is okay because I at least have a car to drive around
I had a Mazda that was great for the four years that I had it. It was very safe and reliable.
Love the gas mileage. Love the mazda 3. love the service of mazda. love the make of my mazda.
Love my car so much, I can't wait to upgrade and get an even better Mazda soon! wonderful car
Good on gas, always reliable, fully functioning and rarely any problems. Good for a first car
I absolutely love my Mazda CX9. I will most definitely purchase a mazda the next time we buy.
My car is a 2002 protege with almost 200000 miles on it and it is still running. Love my car
I have a 2007 Mazda CX-7. It is still running perfect. I love my car and couldn't be happier.
We love our Mazda CX-9. Roomy, spacious, sporty and fun. We've taken it on road trips galore!
Sofar I'm loving my car!! its so cute and the most important saves me gas!! Very affordable!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos