- "These cars have a great selection the are great on gas mileage it seems like a luxury ride without all the extra thousands of dollars. " in 29 reviews
- "okay so here goes... mazda was my first car and i didnt like her at first but i fell in love and named her stephany :(" in 17 reviews
- "My mom has a cx-9 and after 2 years it still smells and feels brand new, I love her car its so fancy" in 9 reviews
- "Being in college an hour away from home, I knew I needed to find something with good gas mileage because I would be tempted to visit my family very often." in 7 reviews
- "Held its value amazingly, drove zippy like a small car but didn't feel like I was in a tiny car, great gas mileage, never a mechanical issue in 6yrs of driving." in 7 reviews
Drives like a sports car. Love the handling. Will keep buying Mazdas for the forseable future.
This make is ok but I am more of a dodge girl myself. Unfortunately the chevy is my main car :(
A small but roomy vehicle. I have ridden as a passenger multiple times and have been impressed
I had a mazda and i loved it was very sad when I was hit and in the end it was a total loss ..
Its a great car runs good and allows me to get through my school and day its the best car ever
I used to have a corolla. but since the family got bigger the Mazda 5 its a super cute mini suv
Great cars. We've had ours for many years and it is very reliable. Also gets great gas mileage.
Just bought a 2016 Mazda 6. Overall great car! Went for the red paint and cloth sand interior.
My fiance drives a Mazda, and loves it. it is a cx-9. the turning radius is amazing for an SUV
I have a Mazda 2 and it is the cutest little hatchback ! It gets great gas mileage! I love it!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos