- "These cars have a great selection the are great on gas mileage it seems like a luxury ride without all the extra thousands of dollars. " in 29 reviews
- "okay so here goes... mazda was my first car and i didnt like her at first but i fell in love and named her stephany :(" in 17 reviews
- "My mom has a cx-9 and after 2 years it still smells and feels brand new, I love her car its so fancy" in 9 reviews
- "Being in college an hour away from home, I knew I needed to find something with good gas mileage because I would be tempted to visit my family very often." in 7 reviews
- "Held its value amazingly, drove zippy like a small car but didn't feel like I was in a tiny car, great gas mileage, never a mechanical issue in 6yrs of driving." in 7 reviews
Love the way it drives a great family car enough room for my family we love the way the seats arw
I love my car. I have a hatchback and it is so useful. The car is very reliable and drives great.
I love my Mazda. I drive a cx7 which I live. It has Bose speakers and it cute and fast. Zoom zoom
I love my Mazda 6! Runs super nice! Has amazing features! Love the back camera! It's just perfect
Un buen carro aunque su tamaño es mediano es super comodo para viajar dista cias largas o cortas
I love my Mazda. It seats comfortably, great on the gas mileage, and gets me where I need to go.
I currently drive 2014 CX5 and I love it! I only purchase mazdas and this is my best one by far!
This make is ok but I am more of a dodge girl myself. Unfortunately the chevy is my main car :(
My first and only car (Mazda 3) I'm in love!! they're super cute, sporty, and the best car brand
Decent car. Not bad. Had it for 3 years now. Does make a some sounds and need somethings fixed
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos