- "These cars have a great selection the are great on gas mileage it seems like a luxury ride without all the extra thousands of dollars. " in 29 reviews
- "okay so here goes... mazda was my first car and i didnt like her at first but i fell in love and named her stephany :(" in 17 reviews
- "My mom has a cx-9 and after 2 years it still smells and feels brand new, I love her car its so fancy" in 9 reviews
- "Being in college an hour away from home, I knew I needed to find something with good gas mileage because I would be tempted to visit my family very often." in 7 reviews
- "Held its value amazingly, drove zippy like a small car but didn't feel like I was in a tiny car, great gas mileage, never a mechanical issue in 6yrs of driving." in 7 reviews
I love my Mazda and would buy another in the future. It's 9 years old and I hope to have it 9 more
I have a Mazda 6 and I am a big fan of cars and it is a great car to have very roomy and perfect!
These are really nice cars. They are great on gas. It's really a smooth ride. Totally recommend.
Smooth, comfortable, convenient, love my car. Take care of it & it'll last you longer than others
I love my little car it might not be new ,but its mine.. It gets me to everywhere I needs to go.
I absolutely love my car, it is a 2008 mazda cx7 and runs incredibly well has no problems at all
I love my Mazda its a wonderful car. Its nice on the inside and the outside plus it has great gas
It's 11 years old and it drives like a truck, but I love it. Nothing more to say. Really nothing.
We love our Mazda 5. It's great on gas and has given us very little trouble in the last 4 years.
Last 2 cars have been Nasdaq, never had a problem with either! Will prob always purchase a Mazda!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos