- "These cars have a great selection the are great on gas mileage it seems like a luxury ride without all the extra thousands of dollars. " in 29 reviews
- "okay so here goes... mazda was my first car and i didnt like her at first but i fell in love and named her stephany :(" in 17 reviews
- "My mom has a cx-9 and after 2 years it still smells and feels brand new, I love her car its so fancy" in 9 reviews
- "Being in college an hour away from home, I knew I needed to find something with good gas mileage because I would be tempted to visit my family very often." in 7 reviews
- "Held its value amazingly, drove zippy like a small car but didn't feel like I was in a tiny car, great gas mileage, never a mechanical issue in 6yrs of driving." in 7 reviews
Mazda cars are the best cars! Great on gas and rides smooth. Very inexpensive and easy to maintain
Love it!!! Second Mazda I owned and love it. Already considering our third. Our family loves MAZDA.
The three words that sum these cars up is fast, flashy, and expensive!!! but also so nice and sleek
Love my 2010 Mazda 3. I bought it new in 2010 and it's been a fantastic car with great gas mileage.
Love my Mazda 6 ! Great quality and great prices ! Great car for road trips and for daily commutes
Just bought the new cx-3! completely in love with this new mini suv! its more than what i expected!
I have owned 3 cars in my life time and 2 of them have been Mazdas! I absolutely love my Mazda!!!!
I love this car. It cost less than 25 dollars to fill up the gas tank and it gets great gas mileage
I have a Mazda 6 and it is an amazing car it is great for long trips.It has a lot of good features.
Mazda makes good looking cars. They are definitely working their way into the lime light recently.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos