- "These cars have a great selection the are great on gas mileage it seems like a luxury ride without all the extra thousands of dollars. " in 29 reviews
- "okay so here goes... mazda was my first car and i didnt like her at first but i fell in love and named her stephany :(" in 17 reviews
- "My mom has a cx-9 and after 2 years it still smells and feels brand new, I love her car its so fancy" in 9 reviews
- "Being in college an hour away from home, I knew I needed to find something with good gas mileage because I would be tempted to visit my family very often." in 7 reviews
- "Held its value amazingly, drove zippy like a small car but didn't feel like I was in a tiny car, great gas mileage, never a mechanical issue in 6yrs of driving." in 7 reviews
Mazda are very good and reliable cars. they are good on gas, and they will not let you down one bit.
I have a 2002 Mazda 626 and it is the best car I've ever owned! I love it and I recommend all mazdas
I love my Mazda Tribute. It drives so well and it's a great car. 180000 miles and still going strong
I drive an rx-8 and have been for 5-6 years now. It's such a fun little car to drive, and super cute!
I love my Mazda 3 hatchback. It is a 2005 I believe with 236,000 miles on it and it still runs great!
I love my Mazda and would buy another in the future. It's 9 years old and I hope to have it 9 more
I have a 2012 Mazda 3 and I absolutely love it. Gets great gas mileage and is super sleek looking.
Love it!!! Second Mazda I owned and love it. Already considering our third. Our family loves MAZDA.
I love this car. It cost less than 25 dollars to fill up the gas tank and it gets great gas mileage
Mazda cars are the best cars! Great on gas and rides smooth. Very inexpensive and easy to maintain
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos