BY MAZDA

Sam L.
Spring hill, FL
Several years ago we rented a Mazda 6 on vacation. I fell in love with it instantly. It was very roomy. The trunk was huge. The air got ice cold within seconds. The gas mileage was great, which was a plus since we were going out of state. It's the one car we've ever rented besides the Toyota Corolla that we all fell in love with.
Sarah P.
Punta Gorda, FL
I love my Mazda CX-7! I didn't want a mini van, but I needed more room once baby #2 came along. Traded in my convertible for the cx-7, my first mazda! I love it! Its comfy, roomy, and not too soccer-mom-ish. I do have days where i miss my sporty little car, but this was well worth it! I can easily fit the kids in the back, and a full size stroller + groceries in the trunk space! I would recommend this vehicle to anyone looking for a smaller SUV that is still stylish and comfortable!
Tiffany T.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Love love love my car! I have a 2015 Mazda3 and aside from taking it in for maintenance once or twice , there hasn't been any problems. I have great gas mileage and having all the tech offered at my fingertips makes for a great driver experience. This is a smaller car so make sure it has enough space for everything you need.
Hana M.
Baltimore, MD
I just leased a Mazda CX-5 and I absolutely LOVE it. It's a fantastic, affordable vehicle and I love that there are a variety of options that you can get with the vehicle (such as blind spot monitoring, etc.) I would highly recommend this vehicle to anyone! In addition, my experience working with Mazda was exceptional and they made it easy to get information regarding the different vehicles and helped me figure out what was best for me and my needs.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
I bought a Mazda 6 that was so new the plastic was still in the seats and it had 3 miles on it. It was a fantastic car, that was my daily driver, for about 2 years before the engine blew and the entire thing needed to be replaced. I thought Mazdas were suppose to last forever and didn't expect to put that kind of cash into a brand new vehicle. I wouldn't buy another Mazda.
Emily N.
Piedmont, SC
I drive a 2010 Mazda CX7. I bought the car in 2012 and have never had any kind of issue. just the usual oil change & tire rotation. this car drives perfectly, always a smooth trip. roomy backseat and trunk area. My best friend even bought herself one a few months after me! love my car & would highly recommend mazda
Christine A.
I have a 2015 Mazda 6. It's a comfortable car that comes with lots of standard features like a back-up camera, blind spot detection and hands free audio. I was leasing a 2012 Honda Civic and was tempted to buy it but upgraded to the Mazda because of all of the extras they offered (for only another $10 a month!).
Alyssa G.
I have always leased cars every since I got my license. My third car was a Mazda 3 and I LOVED it! When my lease was up on my Mazda I decided to buy a brand new Mazda 3. I have had it for over a year now and I am still as in love with it as the day I got it. The car is sleek, safe, and came at a reasonable price!
Kelly S.
Had my car for a couple of years, and it's starting to give me so many problems. As soon as one problem is fixed, another one starts. Over time, I've had to replace the battery, the engine, had to take it in for minor repairs many many times, and the key CONSTANTLY gets stuck in the ignition. I've never wrecked the car, and I treat it like a child, so I don't know what the issue is. However, i would agree that Mazdas tend to feel pretty safe and sturdy.
Kait K.
Pensacola, FL
I have owned my car for 6 years now and I have NEVER had issues with it. I strap my paddle board to the top of it and drive to the beach all the time. I love my car and I will have it for a lot longer I'm sure.
Mary M.
Wallingford, CT
What kind of Mazda do you have?
Coya  .
Atlanta, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who loves Mazda?
Jennifer H.
Prairieville, LA
Do you think that Mazdas are reliable family vehicles?
Sorrae A.
Washington, DC
What's your favorite model?
Kelsey B.
What's your favorite model of Mazda?