- "These cars have a great selection the are great on gas mileage it seems like a luxury ride without all the extra thousands of dollars. " in 29 reviews
- "okay so here goes... mazda was my first car and i didnt like her at first but i fell in love and named her stephany :(" in 17 reviews
- "My mom has a cx-9 and after 2 years it still smells and feels brand new, I love her car its so fancy" in 9 reviews
- "Being in college an hour away from home, I knew I needed to find something with good gas mileage because I would be tempted to visit my family very often." in 7 reviews
- "Held its value amazingly, drove zippy like a small car but didn't feel like I was in a tiny car, great gas mileage, never a mechanical issue in 6yrs of driving." in 7 reviews
Ive had my mazda 3 for 7 years and it still runs great. Very good on gas mileage. Very easy to maintain
Mazda vehicles are tried and true. We have owned two and even when they start getting old they hold up.
I am in love with my 2013 Mazda 3. I have had no problems and it always runs so smooth. It's my baby:)
I love my Mazda. Its a cute little zippy car and I drive a lot every day and it gets good gas mileage.
Always been a Mazda driver maybe always will be. Love my Mazda5 just wish it were a bit more spacious A
Love this item! Purchase because it's great quality & inexpensive price. will buy another one anytime!!
Great car company. Not too expensive but has good features that don't always come in standard vehicles.
I love my Mazda 3 hatchback. It's held up well for over 10 years and the hatchback fits a ton of stuff.
Love my mazda m3 amazing engine.very sprorty compact car.love the leather seats. 4 cylinders gas saver
I love this car its awesome! i have a Mazda three it has great mileage on gas and also great features.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos