- "These cars have a great selection the are great on gas mileage it seems like a luxury ride without all the extra thousands of dollars. " in 29 reviews
- "okay so here goes... mazda was my first car and i didnt like her at first but i fell in love and named her stephany :(" in 17 reviews
- "My mom has a cx-9 and after 2 years it still smells and feels brand new, I love her car its so fancy" in 9 reviews
- "Being in college an hour away from home, I knew I needed to find something with good gas mileage because I would be tempted to visit my family very often." in 7 reviews
- "Held its value amazingly, drove zippy like a small car but didn't feel like I was in a tiny car, great gas mileage, never a mechanical issue in 6yrs of driving." in 7 reviews
My husband has a Mazda 3 and we love it! It has been a great little car for us. Gets great gas Milage.
I love my Mazda. Its a cute little zippy car and I drive a lot every day and it gets good gas mileage.
I love my Mazda. It's my first car and I love everything about it. The interior is nice and it's great.
I love my Mazda 3. It gets great gas mileage. The speed pickup is awesome for city and highway driving.
My car is awesome! Mazda Millenia. Roomy and comfy. Leather seats and sunroof. Heat and air work great!
I love my Mazda 3 hatchback. It's held up well for over 10 years and the hatchback fits a ton of stuff.
Great car company. Not too expensive but has good features that don't always come in standard vehicles.
Good gas mileage, bells and whistles are decent. Not my first choice of car, but they do a decent job.
This a great brand with an awesome reoutation great service an awesome features i recommend this 100%!
I am in love with my 2013 Mazda 3. I have had no problems and it always runs so smooth. It's my baby:)
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos