- "These cars have a great selection the are great on gas mileage it seems like a luxury ride without all the extra thousands of dollars. " in 29 reviews
- "okay so here goes... mazda was my first car and i didnt like her at first but i fell in love and named her stephany :(" in 17 reviews
- "My mom has a cx-9 and after 2 years it still smells and feels brand new, I love her car its so fancy" in 9 reviews
- "Being in college an hour away from home, I knew I needed to find something with good gas mileage because I would be tempted to visit my family very often." in 7 reviews
- "Held its value amazingly, drove zippy like a small car but didn't feel like I was in a tiny car, great gas mileage, never a mechanical issue in 6yrs of driving." in 7 reviews
I like my mazda 2 a lot! It's great on gas and it goes fast, I haven't had any problems with my car so far!
I rent a mazda 3 for vacation to drive from ky to texas and i Loved it! It was amazing on gas and fast to!
I own a Mazda minivan MPV and it has been one of my favorite and most reliable cars. It really is my baby.
I have a CX-5 and I absolutely love my car. It is big enough for two car seats and a stroller in the back.
I love my mazda. its a great, reliable, comfortable car. it's a family car but it still looks pretty cool.
I like my Mazda 6. It is a 2004. It has its problems but overall for an almost 12 year old car it's great!
We own a 2014 Mazda6. We haven't had any issues out of it and it runs great. Has great gas mileage as well.
Love Mazda! This car has been amazing and when I have to go in for any problem Mazda is always a huge help.
Love this brand. Ive never felt unsafe in my car. It looks nice, feels nice and have never had any issues.
I would recommend a mazda to everyone. Best car I have ever owned. I will never ever stray from this brand.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos