- "These cars have a great selection the are great on gas mileage it seems like a luxury ride without all the extra thousands of dollars. " in 29 reviews
- "okay so here goes... mazda was my first car and i didnt like her at first but i fell in love and named her stephany :(" in 17 reviews
- "My mom has a cx-9 and after 2 years it still smells and feels brand new, I love her car its so fancy" in 9 reviews
- "Being in college an hour away from home, I knew I needed to find something with good gas mileage because I would be tempted to visit my family very often." in 7 reviews
- "Held its value amazingly, drove zippy like a small car but didn't feel like I was in a tiny car, great gas mileage, never a mechanical issue in 6yrs of driving." in 7 reviews
I love my Miata! Well built, super fun and compact. What more can you ask from a car? Super reliable as well!
This is my first Mazda that I've driven and I can honestly say that my CX-7 is the best car that I've owned.
Helps me get where i need to be and when in the most luxurious and affordable way possible. Love it forever!
This car is a real work horse. Our mazda is over ten years old and it is still going strong, with no issues.
I have a 2004 Mazda 6 fully loaded. The heated seats are nice in the winter. Sun roof in the summer is great.
I have a 1993 Mazda b2600i and it still runs great. We do yearly maintenance and it has been a great truck!
I love my 2005 Mazda Tribute! It's such a reliable car, is great on gas, and I feel safe when I'm driving.
My best friends first car was a Mazda ! It was pretty durable after being bough used and ran super smooth
Mazda is a very very nice Car Dealer. their dealers are nice and the cars are also very nice I have the CX9
I really do like Mazdas because they run really nicely and the older ones still have really good features.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos