- "These cars have a great selection the are great on gas mileage it seems like a luxury ride without all the extra thousands of dollars. " in 29 reviews
- "okay so here goes... mazda was my first car and i didnt like her at first but i fell in love and named her stephany :(" in 17 reviews
- "My mom has a cx-9 and after 2 years it still smells and feels brand new, I love her car its so fancy" in 9 reviews
- "Being in college an hour away from home, I knew I needed to find something with good gas mileage because I would be tempted to visit my family very often." in 7 reviews
- "Held its value amazingly, drove zippy like a small car but didn't feel like I was in a tiny car, great gas mileage, never a mechanical issue in 6yrs of driving." in 7 reviews
My husband drives a 2006 Mazada 3 and still loves it now ten years later as much as he did when he bought it.
My car is kind of jacked up actually haha. But it's from 04. I've heard good things from other people though
This is a great car company. I enjoy their logo very much. This brand sells cars for very reasonable prices.
I love the Mazda 3.This car brand has a very wide variety of cars.All the cars are safe for the whole family.
Driving Mazda CX-5 for 9 months. So far no problems at all. Love the leather seat. One of the best car ever.
I really love Mazda vehicles. they are great quality, price isn't too awful bad, and the selection is great.
I have road a Mazda car before and I like the way that the car drives. It is cheap on gas and was a fast car
Great design exterior. Good design in interiors. Good for drive in city or exteriors. I don't like the seats.
I have a 2008 mazda 3 and I love it! I've never had a problem and looking into upgrading in the near future.
I have had my mazda for 16 years it has been great on gas and never given me a problem. It is a tough cookie.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos