BY MAZDA

Natalie A.
Katy, TX
I'm 16 years old and I have a 2015 Mazda 3. I have it with white exterior and black leather interior. I love my car so much. It is so cute and drives so nicely. My dad who owns a really expensive sports car is very impressed with the way this car drives. I definitely think it is an amazing, cute, inexpensive car with a lot of incredible features.
Hannah W.
New Orleans, LA
Zoom Zoom is no joke. I was excited when I got my first Mazda after years of owning a Nissan. Let me tell you, I enjoy driving every single day now. It's a smooth ride, quiet engine and all the gadgets that alert me to every little thing that could be wrong are amazing. I can't wait to upgrade to a newer model and stay within the Mazda family!
Halie W.
Lancaster , SC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
One of my favorite cars I ever had was my 2006 Mazda 6. It was such a cute card and I loved the body style. Only down fall of the car was the tires that was on it. They were low profile and as a college student at the time I was traveling a lot between school and work. I still miss the car and it would have been paid off for a few years now.
Miranda L.
Nashville, TN
I've had a mazda 3 for 5 years. Haven't had any problems with it except for the air conditioning system completely going out with only 40,000 miles on the car. Mazda wouldn't help out with the bill even though the mileage was well below the warranty mileage, and it was super expensive to replace the entire system. Other than that, it's been a great car for me! Won't buy one again though simply because of the poor customer service experienced with the air conditioner.
Lauren S.
Virginia Beach, VA
My husband and I both own Mazdas. He has a MazdaS6 manual transmission, I have a Mazda5 automato transmission. We absolutely love them! Great mileage, plenty of trunk space, very comfortable. The Mazda5 is a perfect little van, sized just right for our family now and for the number of children we want. We plan to stay with the Mazda brand!
Anna S.
Tustin, CA
I have the 2015 CX-5, and it's fantastic. Drives smoothly, very comfortable, and holds more than you would guess. Love the fabric as well. The only reason it's not 5 stars is the Bluetooth system lags sometimes/ is needlessly cumbersome to use, and the acceleration is a little slow. Otherwise perfect!! Mazda service has always been great too.
Irene R.
Memphis, TN
I bought my Mazda 3 brand new in 2006. 8 years and 225k miles on it I finally had to replace it. No major repairs had been done up until that point. Got great gas mileage, but it didn't make sense to put money in to a car with so much mileage.
So another Mazda was purchased. This time a Mazda5 to help our growing family have space. I love it. They are reasonably priced and take a beating. Our car took some hard New England winter miles and just kept going.
Kendra N.
I miss my old Mazda 626 sometimes. Speedy little thing. My dad drove it for years and put lots of salesman miles on it. He can drive ~30k+ miles a year. I used it in college and after and it really took a beating. My most favorite features were the occulting ac vents in the front. I wish all cars had them.
Kelli S.
Byron, IL
I purchased a 2000 Mazda Protege brand new, with only 3 (yes 3) miles on it. I drove this car for nearly 16 years with no major problems, other than regular maintainance. I recently traded this in, barely any rust and only 76,000 miles. Whomever purchased my car, got themselves a great one! I'd buy another Mazda in a heartbeat.
Charlene G.
Dallas, TX
My last two vehicles I purchased are Mazdas!!! Never had a problem with this car model and besides they have a sporty classic look!! I currently own a Mazda SUV cx7 The car is well built and it is very rom my, sunroof and I love my zoom zoom car, it's much fun to drive!!
Mary M.
Wallingford, CT
What kind of Mazda do you have?
Coya  .
Atlanta, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who loves Mazda?
Jennifer H.
Prairieville, LA
Do you think that Mazdas are reliable family vehicles?
Sorrae A.
Washington, DC
What's your favorite model?
Kelsey B.
What's your favorite model of Mazda?