- "These cars have a great selection the are great on gas mileage it seems like a luxury ride without all the extra thousands of dollars. " in 29 reviews
- "okay so here goes... mazda was my first car and i didnt like her at first but i fell in love and named her stephany :(" in 17 reviews
- "My mom has a cx-9 and after 2 years it still smells and feels brand new, I love her car its so fancy" in 9 reviews
- "Being in college an hour away from home, I knew I needed to find something with good gas mileage because I would be tempted to visit my family very often." in 7 reviews
- "Held its value amazingly, drove zippy like a small car but didn't feel like I was in a tiny car, great gas mileage, never a mechanical issue in 6yrs of driving." in 7 reviews
I had a 2005 Mazda 3 for 10 years and gave me a good service. It is a very comfortable, safe and economical car.
Purchased my Mazda 6 and couldn't be happier! Consumer report was totally right in its finding, I love this car!
The new Mazda 3 and 6 are literally the sexiest cars I have ever seen. I want one so bad they are very nice cars.
This has been the most reliable vehicle I've ever owned and customer service is on par every time! They're great
Love my little coche! The car is great on gas and perfect for the driving I do around LA for castings and shoots.
I own a Mazda 2 and I LOVE IT! It is a 2013 with a sports rack on top which is fantastic for transporting stuff.
My first car was a 1995 mazda protege and it dod really well i loved it i would get another car from them one day
I hate this car. I have a problem with every week. Something new all the time. At leaste it never anything major.
Makes reliable cars for a good price. Not my first choice but there prices and the quality for the money is good.
I LOVE MY MAZDA! It's such a great car I've had it for a little over a year now and I'm still in love with it.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos