- "These cars have a great selection the are great on gas mileage it seems like a luxury ride without all the extra thousands of dollars. " in 29 reviews
- "okay so here goes... mazda was my first car and i didnt like her at first but i fell in love and named her stephany :(" in 17 reviews
- "My mom has a cx-9 and after 2 years it still smells and feels brand new, I love her car its so fancy" in 9 reviews
- "Being in college an hour away from home, I knew I needed to find something with good gas mileage because I would be tempted to visit my family very often." in 7 reviews
- "Held its value amazingly, drove zippy like a small car but didn't feel like I was in a tiny car, great gas mileage, never a mechanical issue in 6yrs of driving." in 7 reviews
I adore my Mazda CX-5. It drives so smooth and it's fantastic on gas. I only have it under lease but I want to buy
A good friend of mine has a Mazda and loves it. They are good on gas and she has never had any huge issues with it
I had a 2005 Mazda 3 for 10 years and gave me a good service. It is a very comfortable, safe and economical car.
This has been the most reliable vehicle I've ever owned and customer service is on par every time! They're great
My first car was a 1995 mazda protege and it dod really well i loved it i would get another car from them one day
Purchased my Mazda 6 and couldn't be happier! Consumer report was totally right in its finding, I love this car!
I love my 1999 B3000 Troy Lee! It has been a great vehicle. It is getting harder to locate parts for her though:(
I love my 2008 Mazda3! I can fit in any parking spot with ease, look cute driving it and get great gas mileage!
I have a used mazda five and i don't really care for it all. The moment i am able I will be getting a new vehicle.
I own a Mazda 2 and I LOVE IT! It is a 2013 with a sports rack on top which is fantastic for transporting stuff.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos