- "These cars have a great selection the are great on gas mileage it seems like a luxury ride without all the extra thousands of dollars. " in 29 reviews
- "okay so here goes... mazda was my first car and i didnt like her at first but i fell in love and named her stephany :(" in 17 reviews
- "My mom has a cx-9 and after 2 years it still smells and feels brand new, I love her car its so fancy" in 9 reviews
- "Being in college an hour away from home, I knew I needed to find something with good gas mileage because I would be tempted to visit my family very often." in 7 reviews
- "Held its value amazingly, drove zippy like a small car but didn't feel like I was in a tiny car, great gas mileage, never a mechanical issue in 6yrs of driving." in 7 reviews
I bought my CX7 out the box in 2010 and never have had an issue. Still haven't made any major changes to yet if any.
Love Mazda. I have 2006 Mazda 3 and it runs great. Never had any major problems other than the natural wear and tear.
Literally one of the best cars out there! I've had mine for three years now and it's been great. No problems at all!
I love my car!! It get amazing gas mileage! It is also a low mantictince car! The company was very easy to deal with!
Absolutely love my Mazda it's my first car on I love it not had any problems and I've had it for going on 3 years now
I love the Mazda brand! I feel safe and have so much room when riding in one, I definitely reccomend for families.
My husband loves his Mazda he will never part with it !!! They are really great cars and have a good selection !!!
Just bought an older 2002 protege5 and so far so good. I'm hoping this car gets me through some student loan debt.
I love my car! It is so nice and the gas mileage is amazing. I'm so glad I chose this car. I wouldn't pick another!
I have a Mazda Tribute and it is a great car. It has very big trunk space for storage and the seats are very comfy.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos