- "These cars have a great selection the are great on gas mileage it seems like a luxury ride without all the extra thousands of dollars. " in 29 reviews
- "okay so here goes... mazda was my first car and i didnt like her at first but i fell in love and named her stephany :(" in 17 reviews
- "My mom has a cx-9 and after 2 years it still smells and feels brand new, I love her car its so fancy" in 9 reviews
- "Being in college an hour away from home, I knew I needed to find something with good gas mileage because I would be tempted to visit my family very often." in 7 reviews
- "Held its value amazingly, drove zippy like a small car but didn't feel like I was in a tiny car, great gas mileage, never a mechanical issue in 6yrs of driving." in 7 reviews
Having been a BMW owner before, Mazda is a bit of a step down, but so far it's been pretty reliable. No major issues.
Our past three cars have been mazdas. We are very loyal. Our Mazda 3 is easy on the eyes, reliable and cost efficient
Great car but the parts are expensive than others but I live my Mazda!! Haven't had much Trouble with the car either.
My review is I wish I had the money to buy one , they seem like pretty nice cars to own , one in black would be nice.
Rear shock mount rotted out. Was told by company how to properly wash my car. Overall car was good until this problem
I love my Mazda 3! It has been a great car and I have had very few problems with it in the 5+ years that I've had it.
I love my baby! I bought my Mazda 6 in 2007 brand new and still have it. It's lasted forever and still going strong.
I love Maza! My car is super reliable and has very minimal problems since driving! Over 100K miles and going strong.
I LIKE MAZDA CARS THERE VERY PRETTY CARS DOBT KNIW IF I EOULD BUY ONE SOON BUT I ALWAYS RENT THEM ON MY VACATIONS 😊😊
Love Mazda. I have 2006 Mazda 3 and it runs great. Never had any major problems other than the natural wear and tear.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos