- "These cars have a great selection the are great on gas mileage it seems like a luxury ride without all the extra thousands of dollars. " in 29 reviews
- "okay so here goes... mazda was my first car and i didnt like her at first but i fell in love and named her stephany :(" in 17 reviews
- "My mom has a cx-9 and after 2 years it still smells and feels brand new, I love her car its so fancy" in 9 reviews
- "Being in college an hour away from home, I knew I needed to find something with good gas mileage because I would be tempted to visit my family very often." in 7 reviews
- "Held its value amazingly, drove zippy like a small car but didn't feel like I was in a tiny car, great gas mileage, never a mechanical issue in 6yrs of driving." in 7 reviews
I love my Mazda 3! It has been a great car and I have had very few problems with it in the 5+ years that I've had it.
Having been a BMW owner before, Mazda is a bit of a step down, but so far it's been pretty reliable. No major issues.
I love mazda. very very reliable, love the features that come in the car. i love the great customer service as well.
Great car but the parts are expensive than others but I live my Mazda!! Haven't had much Trouble with the car either.
Outstanding smooth fun car with great gas milage I've owned two max dad in my life time and this is a family safe car
I've had my Mazda 3 touring and it's so reliable. I love it. It's good on gas, just wish it had a little more power.
Literally one of the best cars out there! I've had mine for three years now and it's been great. No problems at all!
I bought my CX7 out the box in 2010 and never have had an issue. Still haven't made any major changes to yet if any.
I love my Mazda 6. It is a good looking well made car. The interior is nice and doesn't feel cheap. It drives great.
I love my car!! It get amazing gas mileage! It is also a low mantictince car! The company was very easy to deal with!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos