- "These cars have a great selection the are great on gas mileage it seems like a luxury ride without all the extra thousands of dollars. " in 29 reviews
- "okay so here goes... mazda was my first car and i didnt like her at first but i fell in love and named her stephany :(" in 17 reviews
- "My mom has a cx-9 and after 2 years it still smells and feels brand new, I love her car its so fancy" in 9 reviews
- "Being in college an hour away from home, I knew I needed to find something with good gas mileage because I would be tempted to visit my family very often." in 7 reviews
- "Held its value amazingly, drove zippy like a small car but didn't feel like I was in a tiny car, great gas mileage, never a mechanical issue in 6yrs of driving." in 7 reviews
Mazda was the first car I ever owned. I loved my car so much that it was hard to get rid of when it finally broke down.
I absolutely love my Mazda 6~ it is dependable, roomy, and I just think it's a hot little car. :) I'm a fan, for sure!
My husband owns a Mazda and it is a wonderful car. It ranks as one of the safest cars to drives and drives beautifully.
I like a few of these cars. I love cars but I could use eather vehicle. I am in need of a car or truck or a bus even.
Okay so here goes... mazda was my first car and i didn't like her at first but i fell in love and named her stephany :(
I've had my 2012 Mazda Mazda3 going on three years and I love it! It's super reliable and have had no problems so far!
I love my cx-5!!!!! It was too I. It's class for safety and that's what I was really concerned about with my daughter.
I like mazdas cars it does seem like the same parts break down on all their cars but besides that it is a reliable car
Our past three cars have been mazdas. We are very loyal. Our Mazda 3 is easy on the eyes, reliable and cost efficient
I've a 25 years old semi classic Mazda MX-5(NA) and i can say that it's hard as a rock. This explains why my Mazda is so famous about being durable. I can still planning long trips with him.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos