BY MAZDA

Shaele G.
Ventura , CA
I have had my 2014 Mazda3 for a year and a half and I absolutely LOVE it. Never had a issue and it still drives like its brand new. Great interior details with bucket seats and carbon fiber accents. Which all came stock. I've told everyone to buy I Mazda since I have purchased mine.
Jacqueline G.
I LOVE my car its a mazda s3 2006. It's so reliable, has the greatest gas mileage I've ever seen (20 bucks pretty much fills it at 2.75), so comfortable, the interior is so uniquely beautiful, has really great features to it, overall this car has sold me to Mazda I plan my next car or truck being Mazda so in love with my overall experience with this vehicle.
Jennilee K.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
We just purchased our first ever Mazda C-X 9. It's a used vehicle with low mileage. I love it. It is roomy and comfortable. Feels like a luxury vehicle without the extremely high price tag. My only complaint is the gas mileage. It is a big suv with a 3rd row seat so I didn't expect it to be great on gas. I am enjoying the vehicle and having fun driving it
Jessica L.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I have a really, really old Mazda MPV. It's just as old as I am and it does the job. My purpose of having a car is for me to get from point A to point B. The car is old, so i have to take it to get fixed once a year maybe, or even less sometimes depending on how often i drive it. I do notice that i get gas a lot but i guess it's okay because the car is old.
Jess O.
Washington, DC
Love my 2013 Mazda 3! The gas milage is amazing and the newer models have even better gas milage. It's a really great practical car for the average commuter. It's small so it's easy to park as well. Definitely get the more advanced models that have more features. I have the most basic kind and it's still pretty good. Not too much space so a little hard for long trips with lots of people.
Mollie B.
Katy, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have a Mazda 3 2014 I believe and it's amazing! The seat cushions are kind of cheap though and the radio takes some time getting use to and the ac is either hot or cold no in between but it's doable. The car drives beautifully and the space is amazing. I love the gas mileage it gets and that it has bottle holders for everyone! The sleek design is very mod run and great for a young 20 something girl (me) haha. I leased it for 3 years and I don't see myself getting sick of it any time soon!
Joey E.
Gonzales, TX
My second car was a Mazda CX-7.
One of the nicest cross over SUVs.
It was very functional and even used, lasted a long time.
Finally I did trade it in for soemthing newer, but at no fault of its own. Just wanted something new.
It was very nice and I'll always recommend a Mazda!
Jaclyn S.
We got mazda 6 in soul red. the touring model. 2015. great car. we didn't take the upsell on the clear coat and the paint comes off really easily, almost like the clear coat that should have come with that normally protects the paint isn't there. if ya get one, spring for the bonus clear coat, especially if you use your trunk regularly. my paint got all chipped just from taking my stroller in and out all off my back bumper. one door ding and the paint there practically rubs off.
Kristina T.
Indianapolis, IN
I love to drive my Mazda3, it's really fun and zippy like a go-kart. That being said, I've had so many unnecessary problems, each with the mechanic ending up confused as to why my 2006 is breaking down like a 50 year old car. It's fun to drive, I love the size and space. I don't like the few headaches I've had over the years. Luckily it's a cheap car and cheap to fix.
Ashley n.
Havelock, NC
We rented a Mazda 3 while on vacation and immediately fell in love. The next month we started shopping and got a great deal on a 2014 Mazda 3 five door. It has leatherette seats, navigation, Bluetooth, 2 USB ports and power everything. It gets about 35mpg on average and is fun to drive. Had it for over a year and no issues at all. We recommend Mazda vehicles to everyone we know.
Mary M.
Wallingford, CT
What kind of Mazda do you have?
Coya  .
Atlanta, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who loves Mazda?
Jennifer H.
Prairieville, LA
Do you think that Mazdas are reliable family vehicles?
Sorrae A.
Washington, DC
What's your favorite model?
Kelsey B.
What's your favorite model of Mazda?