BY MAZDA

Jennifer P.
Richmond
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I’ve driven a Mazda for just over a year, and I love it! It has a five star all around safety rating for the model I got (cx-5 2017), it’s super comfortable to drive in, and the price is right and you can still get a lot of extras that would cost an arm and a leg in some of the fancier brands.
Veronica S.
1,099 reviews
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I love my mazda 3! Its been one of my favorite cars that I've had. I think mine is the 2.5L model. It has great pick up and very nice gas milage for the speed. Such a fun car to drive and the price was great considering i have the sun roof, nav, and bose system. I just wish the back seat was bigger. It doesn't fit the car seat without having the passenger seat 90% forward.
Madeline S.
Somerville, MA
I recently leased the 2016.5 Mazda CX-5 grand Touring with Skyactiv and oh my gosh I am in love with this car! The best part is the whole car! But really the Skyactiv safety feature is probably my favorite feature because it really works and is unbelievable! I also love it because it gets great miles and is big enough to sit 5 people comfortably but small enough to drive in the city without worrying! With all the bells and whistles this car is amazing! Recently New England had two huge snow storms and I had to drive in both of them. I have to say my Mazda did better than I could have ever wished for! Not only did it keep me safe but I could tell it was the only sturdy car on the highway!!
Angel F.
One of the cars I owned was a mazda 6. And i enjoyed driving it very much. I had the sport type too so i always feel so cool and sexy driving it around. Its not too feminine and not too manly. I love that you can drive "manually" but its still actually automatic. The interior is great, i loved that they had a built in AUX cord instead of buying your own. I was really sad letting it go, it was definitely my favorite car that I owned since I completely paid it all off with my own money and the lease was completely mine i didn't co-share or had a co-owner for it. It was all mine. I felt such a successful independent.
Linda S.
This was the first car I ever purchased on my own. I bought it brand new in 2005 (Mazda 3) and I barely had any issues with it. Give it regularly oil changes and you're good! I've had several other cars along with this one but it's STILL running to this day. I think I'm holding on to it for sentimental value. I drive a Lexus now but I take this out every once in a while for fun. I would recommend it as a first car for someone just starting out. Affordable and easy to maintain.
Kendra W.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Love Mazda, so much bang for the buck. I was just recently in the market for a new car, and my husband already owns the 2014 CX-3 grand touring, so after going to my go-to's first (Hyundai, Chevy, and GMC) we ended up at the Mazda dealership. I needed a vehicle to replace a very old 4-runner, with good gas mileage, and good looking too. So I ended up with a 2016 CX-5 Grand Touring in white with white interior!!! (and it makes me so nervous because I have blue hair, but it's so damn icy I had to get it). Oh she's purrtty. I love how sooth it rides. The sport mode is PHENOMINAL!! I use it almost all the time now, especially when I'm trying to get on and off the highway. I will admit that it can be a little loud on the inside depending on the type of terrain (but all cars can especially non-luxury priced vehicles), and it's not that great through mountains (in particular... the Shenandoah mountains...). The dash and computer are all user friendly (funny enough, Scion is now using the same interface). The hatch back cover is key, nobody can see into your trunk with that thing on there and it retracts so smoothly. The rims are just bad a** (pardon my french), and the BOSE speakers have the best bass around. There is tons of comfort and whistles to keep this girl happy. I'm glad I waited for the 2016 because it's lightyears nicer than that 2015.
MELISSA B.
I'm totally obsessed with my Mazda 6.  I had a Mazda 6 for 2.5 year and I traded up to another Mazda 6 with a sunroof and BOSE sound.  It gets great gas mileage and it handles amazing. The tradein on my first Mazda 6 was fantastic as well.  My current car is the amazing Mazda Red color that has a slight reflective glitter to it when you are close. I also have my windows tinted to make it look even more sporty even though its a very practical and safe 4 door.
Sara-Catherine F.
Tupelo, MS
I'm obsessed with my Mazda 6! The gas mileage on these cars are insanely amazing!! It's next to nothing to fill up and you get around 30mpg in city and about 38 on the hwy. I would purchase again in a heartbeat and recommend anyone I know to purchase one as well. It's more of an investment!
Jamia G.
Las Vegas, NV
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I still have my 91 Mazda Miata to keep on the side as my fun car and I love it. I had a second Miata, a 2000, for a while that was a more loaded version that was coveted by many of my friends and family until I had to sell it and every time I see what looks like it I wish that I still had it. The Miata gets incredible gas mileage, at least mine have, with approximately 40MPG. I'd probably have a whole fleet of Miatas if I had the money and space and there is an almost cult like following for them. We also have a 08 Mazda CX5 and we both like the car. The mileage could be better, but for the size the MPG is decent. The features are great and it offers lots of space for all of our rescued dogs. The car has gotten kind of a beating both on the interior with seven rescued dogs, and on the engine and mechanics with a lot of short local drives as well as some drives out of state, but it still looks and runs great. Out of the multiple makes of cars that I've owned and driven, Mazda is definitely one of my favorites. If you want to extend the life of your car get an extended warranty and any other extra service offers you are given if you are purchasing or leasing a new vehicle, if you can afford it. There have been some minor issues over the years, but they were all covered and quickly taken care of.
Nicole B.
I have a Mazda 3 currently and am not the happiest with it. It might be just me. I'm just not a fan of some of the features they don't really make sense or work to the best of their abilities. Also I do not feel very safe when driving in certain conditions. The trunk you have to slam shut and it feels like you are going to break it right off.
Mary M.
Wallingford, CT
What kind of Mazda do you have?
Coya  .
Atlanta, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Who loves Mazda?
Jennifer H.
Prairieville, LA
Do you think that Mazdas are reliable family vehicles?
Sorrae A.
Washington, DC
What's your favorite model?
Kelsey B.
What's your favorite model of Mazda?