Mazda
Mazda
By Mazda
Mary M.
Wallingford, CT

What kind of Mazda do you have?

Rain S.
I have a Mazda 3.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
1 year, 2 months ago
I have the Mazda three and am not really a fan of it. Stuck in a three year lease with no way out. Not an awful car but not my top pick.
Katy C.
Linda W.
Linda W.
Oswego, NY
1 year, 6 months ago
I own a mazda tribute, runs great and we love it
Jules E.
Jules E.
1 year, 9 months ago
I have a CX-7. We had it for 4 years. Our warranty ended and the engine stopped working. We're still paying it off while it sits in our garage. Lucky us!
Viola H.
Viola H.
Sun Valley, NV
2 years, 1 month ago
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
We have had many Mazdas in our life. My first was the 626 and I loved it! My husband had a Portage and he still complains about getting rid of it. We had the b5200(?) truck and I didn't care for it . The last one we had was the Mazda5 and it was a great minivan. Couldn't tell it WAS a minivan. The issue we didn't like was the way the tires were angled they wore down quickly so we were getting new $500 tires every 2years.
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
2 years, 5 months ago
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
2015 cx-5 manual. Love it !