by Mazda
Ask a Question
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Prairieville, LA

Do you think that Mazdas are reliable family vehicles?
Emma M.
Emma M.
Sept. 26, 2016, 11:36 p.m.
Yes, my dad owned one for awhile while he worked at a dealership and it was super roomy and so durable with my elementary self.
Jules E.
Jules E.
Sept. 7, 2016, 12:30 a.m.
No. I had a CX-7 and they stopped making that model for a reason. Garbage!
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
July 23, 2016, 2:17 a.m.
My parents both had Mazdas when me and my two younger brothers were growing up and it was a very useful car for all of us.
Maria L.
Maria L.
March 29, 2016, 10:34 p.m.
Yes very reliable.
Steph K.
Steph K.
Jan. 25, 2016, 8:36 p.m.
No, I would personally recommend a Nissan or a Subaru!
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Jan. 23, 2016, 12:03 p.m.
Amazing cars
tami t.
tami t.
Dec. 16, 2015, 3:40 p.m.
Yes we had a Mazda 3 for our little family and it worked nicely.
Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.
Nov. 18, 2015, 1:06 a.m.
Definitely, I love my cx-5 suv. It's got great room but it's also not big and bulky so it's still easy to park and my 3 year old niece fits in there with her car seat perfectly. And plenty trunk space for her toys
Laura  C.
Laura C.
Sept. 23, 2015, 2:39 p.m.
I have a 2006 Mazda 5. My mother specifically got in 2008 because it has 6 seats and she has 4 children including me. She gave it to me when I started college so I could get around and honestly hasn't given me or my mother any problems. I am up to date with all the tire rotations and the oil changes and all of that stuff. Keep in mind that I drive A LOT everyday to get to school, get groceries, go out with friends. So in my opinion it's a reliable family vehicle.
Evan D.
Evan D.
July 14, 2015, 10:07 a.m.
I had a mazda 626 for years and loved it. The only reason I got a new car was because I wanted an SUV.
Judit D.
Judit D.
July 7, 2015, 8:35 p.m.
They are very good. start getting issues when they are older like every other car.
sheyla c.
sheyla c.
June 25, 2015, 7:36 p.m.
Yes they are great family cars
Kiara M.
Kiara M.
June 18, 2015, 4:19 p.m.
I think they are!
Kennedy M.
Kennedy M.
May 18, 2015, 7:59 p.m.
Yes they are very reliable!
Karleigh C.
Karleigh C.
Feb. 25, 2015, 7:51 p.m.
Yes!!! Very reliable brand!!
Monica a.
Monica a.
Dec. 4, 2014, 9:39 p.m.
Yes! My mom had a Mazda mpv (van) foreveeeer...like we were beggingg her to sell it because it was embarrassing... But it just never died. So she finally sold it to a college kid and got a new one. Since then I bought a Mazda 3 hatchback, my best friend bought a cx5 and we both love them. Great gas mileage without sacrificing zoom zoom, they are beautiful and reliable!
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Aug. 21, 2014, 12:25 p.m.
Absolutely! They're great, reliable cars!
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Aug. 21, 2014, 2:31 a.m.
Mazda 3 2012 and I love it! Can't wait for my lease to be up to get a new one!
Sara W.