Mazal Vivo Per Lei Facial Peeling, 1.7 oz uploaded by Milagro A.Mazal Vivo Per Lei Facial Peeling, 1.7 oz uploaded by Milagro A.

BY MAZAL

Vivo Per Lei Facial Peeling provides powerful facial cleansing by removing a thin layer of dry cells to reveal ultra-smooth and youthful skin Features include: -Vivo Per Lei Facial Peeling provides powerful facial cleansing by removing a thin layer of dry cells to reveal ultra-smooth and youthful skin -Speacially formulated to gently polish, renew and revitalize-Will not strip away vital oils or irritate the skin-Removes a thin layer of dry cells to reveal ultra-smooth skin-Not tested on animals see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Kelly S.
Sacramento , CA
I really enjoy this peel I use it once a week it took off all the dead skin leaving my skin smooth and like it felt clean left my skin radiant and fresher looking
Nina B.
Fife, WA
This product does not remove the dead skin as described by the sales people. You get the same skin peeling effect "or whatever you want to call it" when using the products between gloves so that just shows that the product is reacting against whatever is in the product to produce that peeling effect. However the skin does feel nice afterwards but there are a lot of products out there that can actually cleanse and moisturize your face better than this product and the prices are ridiculous at kiosks so you might want to check out eBay for a better deal.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
I got this from amazon when i saw  how well it works. my hubby has really bad dry skin and he has issues with it a lot. he uses this  product once a week for his dry skin and the dead cells just fall off. i use this every few weeks to help keep my skin fresh clean and supple. does a great job at getting them off
Karina H.
Hart
I absolutely love this product. i discovered it at a mall kiosk while traveling with my boyfriend. the salesman wanted to sell it to us for $200!! that immediately turned me off, that price made me dislike the product even if i did do something miraculous for my skin. anyway, as the sales man was demonstrating on my hand how it worked, my boyfriend was looking on his phone, i didn't know what he was doing at first until the sales man said "he must be looking on eBay or some sh**" When he realized that my boyfriend would find way cheaper prices online, he stopped trying to sell it to me and told us to be on our merry way. So these sales people charge you more than 10 times the price of these products!
Maria V.
As someone who has acne and dry skin, a facial peel is my best friend. I've been using the 24k Donna Bella peel for a few months now and I noticed I was getting low. I thought to myself "why not get another jar?," (the jar I currently have is a gift from my wonderful aunt). I looked at the price and my jaw dropped. As a result, I did my homework on good facial peels and came across this one. It looks almost identical to the Donna Bella one I have, minus the gold flakes in it. The texture is smooth, just a tad runny, but it is a little easier to rub into the skin. It has a little bit of an artificial smell, but it's easy to get past. Overall, it's definitely worth using.
Angelina d.
Dorchester, SC
I've been using this product for about two months now, and its amazing! You can get it on Amazon for about $8.00. I use it every 4 days and It peels off the dead layer of skin on your face. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and after you use it, it's recommended to use a moisterizer. And you can completely tell the difference, because your skin quickly absorbs the moisturizer.
Ceidy S.
Houston
Literally bought this to get the mall vendor out of my face and holy crap! I'm not exactly sure what I was expecting but this is amazinggggg. I use this normally in my oily areas and follow up with a toner and it slows down my oil production. I also use this on the callouses on my feet since I always have either heels or sneakers on and they'll help the callouses go away much quicker.
Christie C.
Charleston , SC
Bought from mall vendor. After we negotiated price down I decided to buy. Very effective product that I highly suggest. Very gentle but still effective. Makes my skin so soft. I will buy more when it runs out. Little goes a long way
Maranda M.
I'm not going to lie the guy got me to buy this and I'm glad he did I love it. My skin looks so clear and refreshed after I used it the first time. And eww all the skin is gross I couldn't believe all the dead skin. I would so buy this again. It's really good and I got a good deal and I always know it's good for feet to my aunt uses it for her dry feet.
Sonia B.
Springtown, TX
I will say this product is okay but not great ' after applying this facial peeling on my face it was effective but hard to remove ' that was my problem with this face mask' if the facial peeling removed easy or quickly that could been better!
Shiela F.
Does this have a burning effect or turns your skin red?
Stacey J.
Is it drying of the skin?