Mazal Vivo Per Lei Cell Renewal Night Cream uploaded by Johanna F.

BY MAZAL

Cell renewing night cream provides intensive nutritious supplements to deeply nourish your skin while you sleep and replenish moisture to last during the day. Our rich non-greasy formula absorbs easily into your skin designed to work through the night to recover and regenerate your skin so you will wake up to silkier, more youthful skin. Created using pure natural minerals from the Dead Sea in Israel. Specially created using pure, natural minerals from the Dead Sea. Not test on animals. Created using pure natural minerals from the Dead Sea in Israel. You will wake up to silkier, more youthful skin. Designed to work through the night. Non-greasy formula absorbs easily. Natural ingredients. see more...

Johanna F.
Shafter
Love this night cream! I’m almost finished with it and I need a new one. My mom gave it to me and I haven’t gotten any acne from this cream. I mix it in with some oil and it makes my skin feel very soft.
Crystal L.
This is a rich and luxurious night cream. I don't use it very often because I have skin that can get pretty oily sometimes, but when I've got dryness issues, using this for a night or two works wonders! Especially in conjunction with the day moisturizer.
Mandie R.
San Jose, CA
This is honestly the best moisturizer I've ever used. My brother was sweet enough to get me it along with some other amazing products from this company. It is on the pricey side, so if anyone has any better suggestions, I'm open to them.