Mazal Oro Gold 24K Bionic Complex Thermal Mask uploaded by Aline C.

BY MAZAL

Purifies and cleanses your skin while battling the free radicals that cause skin aging. Leaves your skin looking more radiant, fresh and youthful. Detoxifies your facial skin, removing even the deepest dirt and oil. Acetyl Hexapeptide-3, an Amino Peptide see more...

xeomara M.
Grand Rapids, MI
This product states it has 24 K gold in it, the truth is that I love this brand, their products leave my skin with a clean moisture feeling. I use this mask once or twice a week, when I feel like pampering myself, I close my eyes and transport myself to Dubai and feel like royalty, it does get super warm and works fantastic. Totally recommend it
KaylaMay E.
Durham
I love orogold! But this specific product was harsh on my skin the first time I used it. After about four tried it started working very well. The only thing I would recommend is a lot of moisturizer after using this product!
Nimmi N.
Shrewsbury, MA
If i was asked what that one product is that changed my skin forever? It would be this miracle product.I am about to.finish my first pack and cant wait to buy another.
Jameelah J.
Conyers, GA
This product is amazing I have very dry skin an it had worked wonders I'll recommend this to any one
Aline C.
Santana
Ainda nao usei mas tem uma imagem linda e criativa...mas acho q só experimentado para sabe mais
DeAnna G.
Glendale, AZ
I have been in the mall and been pull into store to see the products.has anyone found a product they would recommend if so what product do you think is worth the cost?
member-de66d