Maytag White Side-By-Side Refrigerator

Maytag 24.6 cu. ft. Side-by-Side Refrigerator w/ Ice/Water Dispenser - Great Storage and Organization The Maytag side-by-side refrigerator MSF25D4MD includes an exterior ice and filtered water dispenser, so you can easily fill up a pitcher of water without cracking ice trays or fussing with water containers. In addition, stainless steel handles will add a touch of strength and style to your dà cor. They are durable, made from heavy-duty material, and tough enough to last in any kitchen. Designed to provide plenty of storage options, the FreshLock⠢ crisper with humidity control makes it easy to organize your favorite fruits and vegetables and keep them fresh. Color: White.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Maytag White Side-By-Side Refrigerator!
Donna H.
Maryville, TN
I thought this would be a great Refrigerator. I don’t like it at all. It’s not near as spacious as I thought it would be. It’s expensive for what we got. The ice maker never worker great but now it doesn’t work at all.
Jennifer L.
Cleveland , OHIO
I grew up with this brand in my house so it's a brand I already trust using. Lasts for years and has a good warranty program.
Nicole P.
Mobile, AL
We have had the same one for over 10 years now and it has been the best fridge ever. It is a nice sturdy well made product. These a very reliable and keep going.
Danielle A.
Rogersville, AL
1,080 reviews
Basic fridge . Depending on lay out if it’s in the corner and set back like how mine is not you won’t get the full range of door opening which stinks.
Jennifer L.
MANTECA, CA
I have had my Maytag for so many years. It's still running like a champ. It does the job it's supposed to do. It's like driving a Honda, they run forever. I got it at such a bargain. Literally have had it for over 15 years. Highly recommend this refrigerator. Maytag White Side-By-Side Refrigerator
Sierra M.
Indianapolis, IN
I love my side by side Maytag refrigerator it has a ice and water dispenser on the front of it. There is plenty of space on both sides for food
tracie O.
Adelanto, CA
I had this one for a long time unfortunately the freezer goes out fast. Besides that it's an amazing fridge, low cost on the bill but expensive to purchase. I suggest they figure out why their fridges freezers go out so fast and so frequently. No other brand has done that to me so far, knock on wood lol
Saundra G.
Palm Bay Florida
This is one of the best models released by Magtag, per my appliance repair man, when I had the ice maker replaced.
Samantha P.
Brandon, FL
I’m looking for a new refrigerator because this one is way too small and the water dispenser is no longer working. We’ve had issues with it leaking too. I’m not a big fan of the side by side either.
vicki W.
andalusia
This frig was wonderful. It kept freezer and refrigerator at perfect settings. I think a side by side is a little harder to see everything in the frig though.

Looking for your answer?