Home & GardenKitchen & DiningKitchen AppliancesMaytag
Maytag Top Control Powerful Dishwasher at Only 47 dBA

Maytag® Top Control Powerful Dishwasher at Only 47 dBA

Maytag builds a strong, yet quiet dishwasher with a Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel exterior and stainless steel tub for years of tough cleaning. With the most powerful dishwasher motor on the market and a 4-blade stainless steel chopper, enjoy mighty cleaning power that’s quiet at only 47 dBA. Plus, we stand behind it with a 10-year limited parts warranty.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Maytag® Top Control Powerful Dishwasher at Only 47 dBA!
Tanya S.
Brandenburg
Maytag® Top control dishwasher with Third Level Rack and Dual Power filtration has two racks, and the upper rack can be adjusted higher or lower, which is great when you have big platters you want to wash on the lower rack.
Susan S.
I have had a few Maytag dishwashers over the years. My current Maytag dishwasher has been in use for about 2 years. The only complaint I would have about this model is the wheels need to be replaced on the upper and lower racks. I have never had this problem with other models. With that being said I still give it 5 stars for its cleaning effectiveness. I would purchase Maytag again, hopefully receiving my new wheels soon,  Maytag® Dishwasher Rack Repair Kit Maytag® Top Control Powerful Dishwasher at Only 47 dBA Also I am not 100% positive if this is my exact model tagged.
Anna P.
Cary, NC
I have such respect for maytag products. They are so powerful and I am glad to have such a reliable dishwasher. May tag has become a household name and I am so glad to not have to worry about the cleanliness of my dishes any longer!
Susan D.
Centerton, AR
This is a great dishwasher. It’s quiet and works extremely well. I love the top controls. Maytag is one of just a few that have a hard food disposer. That’s a necessity when I buy a new dishwasher.
Kayla O.
Wasilla, AK
Love it. It’s extremely quiet. Lots of soon and the dishes come out clean every time. Not a lot of pre-scrubbing required. I’ve decided that I will replace all of my appliances with this brand as needed.
Rose S.
Roscoe, IL
We use this brand because it’s been in the family so we just kept with the brand. We have had no problems so why change?
Inna R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I had this Maytag top control powerful dishwasher in one of my former places and I loved it. It’s not only wash the dishes really well but it also dried them very well. It’s worth the money and they definitely recommend it.
Samantha D.
Lansing, MI
We just recently bought this dishwasher. We love the top rack and the top controls so that the toddler doesn’t press buttons to turn on the dishwasher all the time.
Destiny G.
Steubenville, OH
The best dishwasher I have EVER HAD IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!!❤️ highly recommend it to anyone
Ashley M.
Waccabuc, NY
I would definitely use this for my house and my family. It is reliable and safe. 10/10 recommend

Looking for your answer?