Shop for Appliances at The Home Depot. Tough enough for any kitchen, this Maytag 30 in. bottom freezer refrigerator with freezer drawer is built for the long haul. Stainless steel handles give you something hearty to hold onto. This 18.7 cu. ft. model comes with a 10-year limited parts warranty on the compressor, BrightSeries LED lighting and glass refrigerator compartment shelves. The humidity controlled FreshLock crispers and a factory-installed ice maker help keep foods fresh and drinks ice cold. Best of all, this refrigerator is designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A. with genuine American Pride. And it's ENERGY STAR qualified and CEE Tier III rated to help you save on utility bills. For product help visit: Maytag Refrigerator Help

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Maytag Refrigerator. 30 in. W 18.7 cu. ft. Bottom Freezer Refrigerator in Monochromatic Stainless Steel MBF1958DEM!
No I didn't have a issue with this one and actually was a little bit bigger than the one we already have what I will say is as I do really appreciate the French doors so I would prefer that but if you are not somebody who needs French doors or doesn't prefer it this is an amazing one to go for the price is not too bad compared to others it's kind of in the same range It Last Forever and I appreciate that the freezers on the bottom I know not Everyone likes that but I really did like that
Fort Worth, TX
We have one an I freaking love it ours actually has double doors I probably clicked the wrong photo but this is a beauty pricy but what’s pricy when you have the fridge of all dreams I love the bottom is separate so you can see everything & is deep ! Love it though would buy again .
Telford, PA
I currently have this refrigerator and I really enjoy it. The top half keeps my food fresh and cold for a long time and the freezer dies the same. We’ve had this refrigerator for years now and it lasted us for this long. I definitely recommend buying this type of refrigerator.
North Canton, OH
This refrigerator has been ok. If I could do it over again I wish I would have gone for the model with the double doors. My biggest complaint is how easily the stain steel scratches our looks like a tiger attacked it from just a few magnets.
Nevis , MN
This fridge has been great for our family. Great lighting and easy to clean. The outside of it has withstood abuse and it keeps food fresh. Only compliant is that the plastic drawers could be stronger. Otherwise all around great
Shoreview, MN
I love this 30 inch Bottom freezer! The door is reversible so it can swing either way. It feels like it really has more room than your standard top freezer refrigerator. But with a very sleek updated look. Highly recommend.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I love my refrigerator. Its definitely worth the money. I've had this one for about 2-3 years and have had no issues at all. If you're looking for a refrigerator right now definitely take a look at this one.
Altoona, PA
This is a wonderful fridge. There is so much more room in the fridge and freezer parts than a traditional side by side fridge/freezer combo. This is a definite recommendation to anyone needing more room.
Wilmington
Maytags back baby! Monochromatic stainless steel ooh baby! Love walking into my kitchen to see this beauty, wish I could have one in every room of the house! Maytag keep it up you make my day!
brentwood
I love this fridge because it can store so much food. It keepe the food so cold and holds so much food in it. It is affordbale and works well it is not expensive. I would recommend so much