Every Home. Everywhere, with Pride, Passion and Performance. The combination of Whirlpool and Maytag will create significant value for their shareholders and direct benefits for consumers, trade customers, employees and shareholders. Whirlpool, together with the Maytag brands, will continue to provide the highest-quality products to consumers around the world. Whirlpool continues to maintain a relentless focus on maintaining the best products at the best price with a spirit of winning that is unmatched in the industry. Now more than ever, they believe that their bold innovation and designs will connect with consumers in meaningful ways that will last a lifetime.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Maytag MSF25D4MDE 25.0 cu. ft. Side by Side Refrigerator with 4 Adjustable Spill-Proof Glass Shelves, 4 Adjustable Gallon Door Bins, Dairy Center and External Ice/Water Dispenser: Black!
How would you rate this product?
Erie, PA
I would recommend this to anyone. Its great to use. I use it everyday. I use it a lot. And its awesome to have fridge.
Shelbyville, TN
Love this refrigerator. So sleek looking and it has tons and tons of room! Really like the ice water dispenser
Shasta Lake , CA
Great refrigerator. Maytag is a brand I trust. I have a Maytag dishwasher as well and we are happy with it
Love this refrigerator! I highly recommend it to anyone. Kinda expensive but it has a lot of storage
Erie, PA
My aunt has this fridge and I think it’s the coolest most modernized fridge I’ve ever touched
Springfield , MO
Works fine and looks good. Easy to clean. The ice machine makes a loud thumping noise though.

Looking for your answer?