Maytag MRT711BZDH - refrigerator/freezer - top-freezer - freestanding - white

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Maytag MRT711BZDH - Refrigerator/freezer - freestanding - width: 32.8 in - depth: 34.4 in - height: 66.1 in - 21.2 cu. ft - top-freezer - white!
Clinton Twp, MI
Definitely old but it was in our house when we bought it and it is still holding up strong
Union City, CA
As a small family requirement it seems good and works great for my family and reasonypriced
It’s N haj dnsn did she shanks on a ha skk OK dnxj snx Bi zjj in and NJ job Xmas go b kz
It holds everything we need it to. Came with the house so not sure the price and no cons.
Waterville , ME
Love it! Works as it’s supposed to in keeping everything fresh and cold. Would recommend.
Gallipolis, OH
Use one of these to store my reptile feeders and such! And does it’s job perfectly! Love
haven't had an issue! my fridge is a bit older and is a trooper. ill buy another maytag!
Ah it’s alright! Don’t have a lot of space, it’s more for a one person only household
None, SK
Basic fridge, did the job. Was in the place I moved in so I don’t know how long it has lasted but it’s still going strong and we’ve been here 5 years. The knobs for humidity control and temp have broken, but easily fixed.
Toronto, ON
It is a fridge... it does it’s job. There are. I frills for this one but I mean a fridge and a freezer really have one purpose and it does that job perfectly! It may be basic but my food stay cold so I’m happy with it!!

Looking for your answer?