Maytag MRT711BZDH - refrigerator/freezer - top-freezer - freestanding - white

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Maytag MRT711BZDH - Refrigerator/freezer - freestanding - width: 32.8 in - depth: 34.4 in - height: 66.1 in - 21.2 cu. ft - top-freezer - white!
Denton, TX
We have always had an old time Maytag fridge, washer, dryer, etc. It's a trusted brand that dies it's job at a reasonable cost.
Tomball, TX
Been having this for long time works good prefect still going at it still cold get cold fast love it Bern having for long time
This is a great refrigerator. It keeps everything cold and works great. The freezer is also great and works very well as well
Griffith, IN
Maytag was my very first refrigerator when we had our first apartment. It’s affordable, and fits everything you would need!
Sacramento , CA
Everything inside this fridge is made of plastic and breaks easily. Wish I had an old fridge with metal racks and drawers!
Pekin, IL
I prefer the older styler fridges with the freezer on top. I hate the side by sides so this was the best option for me.
Woodstock
I wish the freeze was bigger than what it is. But it does have space I have four children so I’m always at the store
Oakland
Love this refrigerator. Keeps my food fresh! I love Maytag. Great refrigerator. No improvements need to be made.
santa ana
Always have Maytag in my apartments I have lived at. Had the same fridge for 5 years and never had any problems
River oaks , TX
Works great and for many many years as well. My refrigerator came with my house but it still works perfectly

Looking for your answer?