Maytag MRT711BZDH - refrigerator/freezer - top-freezer - freestanding - white

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Maytag MRT711BZDH - Refrigerator/freezer - freestanding - width: 32.8 in - depth: 34.4 in - height: 66.1 in - 21.2 cu. ft - top-freezer - white!
I live in an apartment so I didn’t really get to choose my refrigerator but this is one of the apartment came with and I have no complaints it has my space for two people I’m sure if they were more people in my family and we went for food shopping it wouldn’t necessarily fit everything we need but like I said it fits my household needs as of now. The lighting is great the temperature is great the different drawers and shelves are also very accommodating! I like the Maytag brand so if I were to buy I would definitely look at the options they have to offer!
Temperance, MI
It’s a regular refrigerator. We don’t have city water so enjoying a clean glass of water from a more expensive refrigerator isn’t in our budget or options at this point. Would be nice to talk to my refrigerator for grocery lists though ha!
Sherwood, AR
I love how compacted it is and how simple it looks. However I dont feel like there is enough room and the freezer messes up a lot and doesn’t keep things frozen. The door storage is awful due to the barriers being easily breakable.
Milwaukee, WI
For a cheaper fridge, it does the job. Has plenty of shelf space in the fridge & the freezer works well enough to keep everything frozen. The doors seal shut just fine & the exterior is easy to clean with any multi surface spray
Salina, KS
Our fridge is an older one but it's still kicking. So many people are going for the newer ones which is awesome. I wish I had a newer one. But you get what you can take. Ours is still going and we'll go for as long as we can.
Holloman AFB, NM
I live Maytag fridges! Easy to clean, last forever...and I mean forever! They have plenty of shelving room and they also give you enough drawer options. They are affordable. Overall just a good simple fridge.
Just a basic plain refrigerator. It works and keeps the food fresh. I’ve had no issues and it’s been years. The lights still work and nothing is wrong. It could be cuter but for the price it’s a great fridge.
I have this in my current apartment. I wish I had one with a water filter or a bit more. I believe I’d drink more. Overall it is nice and does what is needed for a one bedroom apartment. I do wish it had more.
Lawrence, KS
This is the fridge my land lord bought me. It works pretty well, but also tends to freeze my foods when I don't want it too. I know the version I have is just old and cheap, but it's what I've got
Calhoun, TN
We purchased this fridge for our previous house on clearance from Lowe’s! It was a great fridge with a fair amount of storage! We purchased it for around $400 on clearance!

Looking for your answer?