Shop for Appliances at The Home Depot. This Maytag 21.2 cu. ft. top-freezer refrigerator is built to hold the cold. The EvenAir cooling tower provides efficient cooling to every area. And the PowerCold feature lets you chill down the refrigerator extra quickly, which is helpful after periods of the door being open for an extended time such as after loading it with a week's worth of groceries. Electronic temperature controls are up-front, and allow you to control the coolness of your refrigerator with just the touch of a button. Color: Black.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Maytag MRT711BZDE 21.2 cu. ft. Top-Freezer Refrigerator with 3 Shelves, 1 Fixed Full-Width Gallon Door Bin, 3 Adjustable Partial-Width Gallon Door Bins, 1 Fixed Full-Width Glass Freezer Shelf and BrightSeries LED Lighting: Black!
How would you rate this product?
Woodstock
It’s nice I wish it was a little bigger for the freezer bc I feel like I can’t put that much stuff in there
Live Oak, TX
I love the space inside and how easy it is to clean! It’s not the biggest fridge but it works for my family
Paris, AR
Perfect appliance. We love it, easy to use and love the lay out of the shelves. Such a great buy
mount vernon
Hi I hope you’re doing better you guys can make you a lot better you can do that all you guys
Works very well and is not too expensive. I really like Maytag appliances. I would recommend!
Zanesville, OH
This brand does great for just something generic and not expensive ! It suits the purpose !
Columbus, OH
This is a very spacious fridge with a great system inside for cooling and freezing foods
Very simple basic refrigerator! It gets the job done and isn’t going to break your budget

Looking for your answer?