Maytag Affresh Washer Cleaner Tablets, 3 Count

Clean laundry starts with Affresh Washer Cleaner Tablets. Using the wrong dishwashing liquid or powder can result in build up that compromises your washing machine's efficacy. Sticky odor-causing deposits can form when too much of the wrong type of detergent is used Affresh cleaner tablets are the leading washer cleaner on the market, penetrating deep into your washing machine to break up sticky odor-causing residue. They are specially formulated to penetrate deep to eliminate the smell right from the source, going beyond just bleach. The washer tablets dissolve quickly, cleaning down to the smallest cracks and crevices where residue can remain. They're formulated for safe use with all washing machines, including high-efficiency models as well as safe for septic tanks, for effortless regular use. Each pack includes three fast-dissolving tablets.

Hot water?
Start your review of Maytag Affresh Washer Cleaner Tablets, 3 Count!
Hiawassee, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
Absolutely amazing for keeping tour washer drum clean and fresh! Wish I had known about these babies sooner ! Just open this pop it in and run a cycle! So simple and you’re washer will smell fresh. Amazing for front loaders which to have kind of a weird smell from time to time.
Bedford, PA
I can’t for sure say these do much in removing of residue or build up, but we never have any issues with stink. I don’t understand why you have to wipe the basin out after-but if it prolongs the life of our appliance and/or helps it work best I’ll do it!
Emporia, KS
I learned of this product when I brought a new washer. This washer cleaner keeps me washer clean and no smells left in my washer at all after using this cleaner. My only con is I wish their was more then 3 tablets count in a box.
Bothell, WA
These work well and are easy to use. I use them often because front loafers can get grungey easily. I wish they came in a larger pack, but three is good for a few months. Definitely recommended if you have a stinky washer!
Lima, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
My dishwasher is kind of old. So I have to clean it pretty often. I wipe and debris out of the bottom and then I use this about once a month. It really helps. I like that you can use it while you run a regular load of dishes.
Idaho
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I just ordered these not too long ago because my washer started making my clothes smell funky, and I read some reviews on this And tried it and I absolutely love them I now have a subscription to them every six months
canoga park
It works great I would recommend to buy this item for other people it is effective I’m not disappointed I think the price a little bit too high but it’s worth paying for what you get at the end of the day
Kentucky
Always wondered if something. Like this was out there. I like the product and the way it cleaned my washer. Wish they had different scents available or offered a disinfectant one. Would recommend to others
Clarksville, TN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Somebody got these for us once & they worked so well but were too pricey when I went to buy more so I didn’t end up getting them. I have not looked again since so that may need to be checked again.
Fairmont, WV
This product works well after was super dirty lil boy clothes or in between when I really scrub the inside of my washer. I think people forget to clean the things we use to clean things lol
Ask a question to the Influenster community...