Mayoliva Treatment uploaded by Francielli G.Mayoliva Treatment uploaded by Julissa H.Mayoliva Treatment uploaded by Angelica C.

BY MAYOLIVA

MayOliva Plus Onega 3 is adeep formula restorative to the hair fibers that instantly leaves hair soft, nourished, shiny and without spongy. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Roman Rosario M.
Doral, FL
I like it a lot.... it has a rich smell, it leaves the hair manageable gives it a lot of shine and it is super economical one of the best product that is tested .. I recommend it quite a cobinagion that is worth trying.

The Mayoliva line, its restorative and nourishing ingredients derive from the proteins of mayonnaise and olive oil, it prevents the so-called frizz or hair swelling, it returns the lost hydration, it moisturizes
Angelica C.
Doral, FL
I love this treatment! Is good! It leaves the hair so soft and bright. Smells good not like Mayo. My hair is having good changes after using this product. I use it when I shower my hair, and I leaves it 5 minutes on my hair and wash with water. It is good to dry hair. I recommend this. I bought is on my country so cheap. Pro tip: Leaves it 5 minutes no less.
Julissa H.
Doral, FL
Tengo el kid completo de mayoliva terapia intensiva solo que me gustaria que fuera un poco mas suavisante ya que mi pelo es de hevras fuertes pero si hidrata mucho tengo el living. La gota de billo y el acondicionador el champoo se me a terminado
Eloradana S.
santo domingo
Es bueno

Lo he usado varias veces, y puedo decir que la línea Mayoliva de Boé es buena, te deja el pelo suave y tiene un aroma suave y agradable. Con mayonesa y aceite de olivacomo principales ingredientes, te deja el pelo hifratado, suave y tratable! Li recomiendo para aquellaa que como yo, usan el pelo rizado, y a parte de todo, tiene un precio bastante económico.
Francielli G.
This is just a really amazing product!! It certainly moisturize your hair and let your hair to unravel itself when cleaning it by yourself, avoiding to brake the hair strands.❤
Milysen R.
Doral, FL
Es un tratamiento nutritivo para el cabello, esta hecho de aceite de oliva y mayonesa. Ayuda a restauran el cabello dándole suavidad y brillo.