BY MAYO CLINIC #50 in Websites

Monica O.
Monica O.
San Antonio, TX
Pop Culture Expert
This is one of the best medical websites on the Internet. I do enjoy the symptom checker but I do think it can cause a lay person to have anxiety and wrongly self diagnose themselves. If you have a diagnosis it is a great place to look up treatments and see what is available. If you have test results back it can help you to understand them in by using less medical speak. It is a great online medical tool
La Crosse, WI
Pop Culture Expert
I definitely prefer the other hospital in my area. I had a medical condition almost 2 years ago back and it was not handled with respect or maturity. When I had told the dr in the emergency room what was happening with me she scoffed and laughed at me, very unprofessional. This is not the only reason however why I do not like Mayo a lot of the time they dont have peoples appointments even written down correctly. I will say when I was paying my Bill it did go smoothly but everything else was ridiculous wont be back will to Gundersen in my area.
Emmy P.
Emmy P.
I was so encouraged after my first appointment in Jacksonville! The staff is so caring and attentive. I felt like a person not just a patient or problem. Very thankful.
Odalis D.
Odalis D.
New Brunswick, NJ
Pop Culture Expert
Good website to use when you feel uncomfortable with your health and you want to search up if something is wrong with you. Use these website when I don't feel good or my babies aren't acting like usual.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Downers Grove, IL
Pop Culture Expert
Has really useful information regarding illnesses. It can freak you out at times but that's what happens when you google your symptoms
Daniela C.
Daniela C.
san juan, TX
Pop Culture Expert
This is where you come checking up on a headache and end up having a brain tumor, lol jk has good info just don't over think symptoms
Kaaila K.
Kaaila K.
Mesa, AZ
Pop Culture Expert
This is the best website to gain further knowledge to educate yourself about specific diseases or conditions. Love this website.
Sharell M.
Sharell M.
This is a great website for a lot of different purposes. I like the symptoms checker they have as well. Very informative !
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Houston , TX
I find it to be a pretty good source of information. I like their symptom checker too. Very helpful.
Jason R.
Jason R.
Essex Jct, VT
This is a great learning site to checkout and maybe do a little self diagnosing but one must remember, when in doubt go to your Dr.
La Crosse, WI