Mayfield Whitehouse Cherry Vanilla uploaded by Marci C.

BY MAYFIELD

Mayfield ice cream is made with fresh cream from our own dairy - that’s what makes Mayfield ice cream so rich, creamy and delicious. Our commitment to making the finest quality ice cream will ensure that your family has a great time – any day of the week.

Vanessa N.
Medows of Dan, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
Oh you guys/girls have you had this ? Oh if not get it . It's so amazing I love it it's great super tasting like real cherry's in this stuff and so smooth . Please man doing this review I'ma bout to, hilarious but I'm about to hollar for my husband to go get me so.e for real i ain't even playing . Please go get ya some!!!!
Susan B.
Marietta, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is like having the maraschino cherry from the top of a sundae mixed into every bite of your vanilla ice cream - and it's a very good vanilla, too. My late husband never liked any other cherry vanilla ice cream we ever tried, just this one, and I came to agree with him. It may not be the most natural cherry flavor, but it's exactly right for what it is.
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
1,568 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are my favourite ice cream and I love it, very delicious that is why I buy it every single day , best of the best ice cream I ever taste that is why I chose them everytime!
Madalena I.
são Paulo SP
O sorvete é muito gostoso, sem contar que vem com pedaços de cereja que é melhor ainda. É um sorvete que você compra e não para mais, poiso o sabor é incrível.