Mayfield Whitehouse Cherry Vanilla

Mayfield ice cream is made with fresh cream from our own dairy - that’s what makes Mayfield ice cream so rich, creamy and delicious. Our commitment to making the finest quality ice cream will ensure that your family has a great time – any day of the week.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mayfield Whitehouse Cherry Vanilla!
How would you rate this product?
Angela H.
This is my absolute favorite ice cream flavor. Cherry vanilla ! YUM...... vanilla taste great with cherry flavor and has tiny pieces of maraschino cherries in it. Mayfield and another brand are the only two I've came across that have the maraschino cherries. Make it into a milkshake, or add some chocolate syrup.
Marci C.
Winston Salem, NC
Mayfield Whitehouse Cherry Vanilla uploaded by Marci C.
I've tried a few different flavor a of Mayfield, and this is one of my favorites for a light tasting fruity frosty treat. I would prefer the cherries be actual raw cherries, but I don't mind maraschino cherries so it was fine. Very pleasant.
Vanessa N.
Medows of Dan, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
Oh you guys/girls have you had this ? Oh if not get it . It's so amazing I love it it's great super tasting like real cherry's in this stuff and so smooth . Please man doing this review I'ma bout to, hilarious but I'm about to hollar for my husband to go get me so.e for real i ain't even playing . Please go get ya some!!!!
Jenny C.
Asheville, NC
I love this ice cream. The little cherry pieces are my favorite, along with the great flavor of the classic vanilla ice cream.
\Danielle J.
Winston Salem, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this ice cream! You hardly ever find any ice cream made with maraschino cherries, it's always black cherries, this may be the only one on the market. And it's amazing
Carla H.
Hazard, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
OOOOOMMMMGGGG!!!! This ice cream is sooooo good! It taste just like cherries
OOOOOMMMMGGGG!!!! This ice cream is sooooo good! It taste just like cherries
Prianka R.
Broadlands, VA
Loved it very much, the cherry was not bitter at all like other cherry flavored ice cream, perfect balance, and the vanilla is soooo yummy
Olivia W.
Brooklyn, NY
Mayfield Whitehouse Cherry Vanilla ice cream is what I look for in my ice cream: fruity, light and delicious! While I was expecting a different type of cherries, this ice cream was made with maraschino cherries - not worse or better, just surprising. I'd buy this again if it was on sale. Received with a Mayfield coupon courtesy of Influenster.
Angela C.
Princeton, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love, love, love this ice cream. I am a huge fan of Cherry Vanilla but this may be the best version of the ice cream ever. You can taste the vanilla but the cherries definitely stand out. I received this free through a coupon from influnster for review purposes.
Adeshola W.
Durham, NC
I was so happy to try this Mayfield cherry vanilla ice-cream! It reminded me of the summer treat from my childhood. I love Cherry vanilla ice-cream,but I couldn't find one I liked,until now. This is good! PS Add a few more cherries. I received a pint Complimentary of influenster ,but I will be buying my next pint.

Looking for your answer?